Monday, September 1, 2008

My Boys

My other half is away training in KL again..so me n my boys get creative let our imaginations entertain us..
I gave in to their request to sleep on the sofa bed in the TV room..that's Ben's designated spot because he has to block his baby bro from rolling off..
Suddenly Grandma's kain sarong became a prop in a Mr. Bean's Getting a Haircut scene..see that lil boy at the back?..ambil kesempatan snatching his abang's stuff on the table..
A penny for his thoughts...

6 comments:

fabmom said...

cute! cute! cute! i luv all the pics! hahahahh!

Just plain Sharon said...

anduiii bah...mau gigit kesemuanya..

Anonymous said...

Gooosshhh.. i can now imagine my soon to be 3!! But can't wait it. Siok sia tinguk dorang drinking their bottle of milk.

Shabbymom said...

adidihhhh....cute banar kan dorang ni.....esp c bungsu tu!!!!...macam mau gigit bahhhhh

Val Aziz said...

eee my manja tu yg bungsu..tangannya atu memang amai n tangkas..itulah kerajanya tu, snatching toys from his abangs..itu yg kepala masuk bakul tu pasal mengacau mummynya lipat kain la tu..last2 ku tunggang sja..kesiokan plak budak tu.

lenzaidi said...

ehmm kids and their mum get buzy antics while papa is away.Well done Val.Now get buzy.hahah