Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Beeeeee.......

(This is drawn by Benjy..he said this is Mummy and baby Ariff inside Mummy's tummy)

I'm gonna be a bz bee this few days..big event coming up..so gotta prepare quotation n presentation to bid for this job..and the challenge is the competition is a worthy rival i heard. With quite an impressive list of clientele. Typing these words got my adrenaline pumping already and excitement building up..rasa mcm kecut perut pun ada, berpeluh pun ada, feel like wanna poop pun ada ok that bad, feel panic rising from my bowels..it's because the presentation will be this MONDAY!! Shit! The client's big guns are coming down from KL just for this presentation and they decided to kasi awal the date..shit shit!..previously it was just gonna be the bosses frm KK branch so the thought is not so nerve-wracking..

ok calm down Val..deep breath..forget about pooping coz u don't have the time..GM's speech to do again (ARGHH!)..article for group buletin to do some more (ARGHH!)..okay about this part of my job..I've no background in writing watsoever n I landed tis job..bring it on i said..i'm up for the challenge..and when i received my 1st speech assignment, it has to be in BM..nokotigog juga my heart skijap..my formal BM sucks..I got C5 for SPM..i never like Karangan..n there I was staring at the Google search screen..heheheh..thank God for Google!

Back to my nerves..gotta stop this entry short..Val go back to work! Then find some models, find some dancers, gotta get ur band, n ur boss just called u into er room! Ciao!

3 comments:

The Explorer said...

And still here you are - blogging! Get to work! Hehe

theroyalmonkey said...

punya cute what benjy drew...

Val Aziz said...

Hawk: Phew! that was the fastest speech i've done so far, 2 hours! heheheh

Rona: I wanted to post the sketch Nabil drew of his grandma..lagi stylo the hair..but suda jadi paper plane.