Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogger's Block

My mind just go blank whenever I try to do an entry..maybe its the hunger pangs..last nite our house had power failure AGAIN!!! Twice!! Last month alone it happened at least 8 times..u can check with the power supplier of the state for my call complain record..so fed up lah..this has been going on for years..the thing is only a few houses in my street was affected..they keep on telling me "Masalah talian la tu"..my BP will hit the roof everytime they give me this excuse..i mean for years this has been happening, can't you solve this once and for all??????????!!!!!!!!!! We pay every month and at least you do the decent thing to provide us with good service..DUH! Cannot tahan la like this.

5 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

tarik nafas..hembus.....tarik...hembus....

lenzaidi said...

Val,if you care to call my sister Zuraidah.Shanaz may know her phone number.The least she could verify the causes for numerous supply cut off in your area.

Val Aziz said...

Hi Mck. Len..anaz oredy ask from pck. Usup..he explained sbb most probably our part only kena pasang single phase (ngam spelling ah?) dats Y lah it coudlnt cope n blik2 trip. Tapi yg bikin frust kan suda bertahun2 inda kena upgrade huhuhu n these few mths semakin malar blackout :-(

lenzaidi said...

hahah malar black out.Dont blame the family planning unit okay?

Val Aziz said...

I bought kipas pakai battery sudah ni.