Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Barber Shop

The good ol chair..timeless classic..many glorified ars*@ have sat on this chair.

From generation to generation..notice the tin pot against the wall, it's steamed or boiled (not so sure) towels for after the haircut. Haircut charges only RM8.00 for adult and RM5.00 for kids.

The lady of the house shall subject herself to the latest digital hair technology indulgence hehehe, expertly done by a professional stylist no less..the damage errrr at least I got 30% discount.

In Raya mood..we brought the boys to the old barber shop in Pekan Tg. Aru..this barber shop has been around for ages. The classic Ah Pek tiam.. The pictures speaks for itself..Once when I was about 6 years old, Mum & Dad tried to bring me to this barber to cut my hair. When I saw the chair and the Ah Pek beckoning me to come and sit...I was hysterical! The whole image scared the shit out of me.. No more Ah Pek tiam for me after that, wouldnt even come near that shop..heheheh

2 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

ada orang rambut baru!!!! Phewittt!!

Val Aziz said...

hehehehehheheheee