Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paper planes



A typical boys toys..but my boys rather go to Mummy to make their paper planes! Coz Mummy's plane can fly better than Daddy's eheeheeh. Guess I can totally get off the idea of playing with Barbie Dolls *sigh*. My boys will always come to me if they want paper planes or ask me to draw dinosaurs or ask me how to beat Barricade with Bumblebee..but one thing I will not get is to to transform all those robots into watever their supppose to be otherwise..gosh! They're so complicated. I've actually broken a few because of trying to it fold out or in. I give up! Let Daddy handle this.

Last night my eldest rascal had a very painful lesson. As we all can expect their curiosity got the better of them..this "cat" went to touch the still hot iron so his fingers were scalded. At first he didn't scream. Both of us didn't notice anything wrong with him. Until I think the pain started to register and he came complaining to me, when the skin on his fingers started to "kembung". Apalagi..then the tears came pouring down, and came the confession that he "kacau" the iron, and ran screaming on top of his lungs around the house, takut kena taruk ubat. I was not so much worried about if he touced the hot iron (his fingers was not bad), I was just worried if he had touched the plugs or socket and got electrocuted and I asked him to point out to me what he meddled with. Luckily it was the iron. Actually after hubby finished ironing and switched off everyting, I think Benjy,somehow with some crazy thought wanted to know what's up with the iron, and now he knows first hand lah. The last thing he said before falling asleep was, "Benjy dont want to go to school tomorrow, Benjy cannot hold the colour pencil".

This morning, he almost forgot about it. Hehehe..so much drama.

5 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

last week masa i pegi kino i saw this origami book and thinking to buy and do it with my daughter. tapi i letak balik sbb i know the result, instead of nice pretty origami, nnt jadik picisan kertas yang dikoyak! my gurl tatau lagi all this thing.

haiyooo poor lil boy. i think he learn his lesson already

fabmom said...

boys will be boys..

duapulolapansen said...

val, u've been tagged..check out my blog

@dR3h said...

val you've been tag! check out my blog! :)

Val Aziz said...

Anna! yup kids their age blum lagi appreciate mende camtu..so we make do ngan our own creativeness je la kan..

28sen! thanx for the tag..but i've done that one..I've titled it 7 wonders of the hesitant blogger heheh