Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eyes wide shut

I'm never gonna get enough zzzzz's..been away on leave for 3 days to take care of baby Ariff..he got Bronchialitis apparently contracted from the nursery coz i found out most of the babies there were sick too..sigh..that's the cons of sending your kids to the nursery..and i understand why the poor babies eventhough sick were still sent to the day care..when i was working in the hotel, it was not easy to take leave and being in the private sector means u have tons n tons of workload and deadline, plus your boss for sure will not be so understanding..so i guess the parents didn't have much choice but to depend on the day care to take care of their child..so 3 days i spent quality time with my baby..during then he learned to stand and let of his hands, crawl, play tag, reach the armchair and everywere else and many other wonderful things...growing stuff that I will definetely have missed out on..I counted out of 24 hours, I only spend 5 waking hours with my children, count from 6.30am - 7.30am plus 6pm - 9pm..heartwrenching to think of this..after work and feeling so tired, putting up with 2 boisterous toddlers is a real challenge of keeping your patience and sanity..and their selective hearing when you say NO is so so trying on ur BP..it's quite normal for the neighbours to hear my "falsetto" and "chorus"..usual song would be "Benjy Nabil NO!" followed by some smacks on the buttcheeks..and within 5 hours of spending time together like that, I would normally feel remorse at the end of the night when I put them to sleep and they would say I love you Mummy..

Lain cerita, don't know wassup with me and security guards this week but I encountered one funny fler again in another bank, he was actually leaning at the counter with his eyes shut! I had to ask him someting so woke him up, answered me in a daze, then went away to stand in the middle of the room. I went pass him again and i saw him sleeping while standing still!!! Kesian pun ada, mau ketawa pun ada. He's mastered the skill of stealing nap time while standing up! LOL! OK that and I noticed he was wearing high heeled shoes..gawd, how much he is suffering standing all day in that..whylah put so much torture on ur feet brader? Maybe he has a taller wife and don't want to tenggelam berdiri di sebelah bininya kan?

10 comments:

Pearl said...

What a beautiful baby. :-)

Pearl

Val Aziz said...

HI Pearl, nice of you to drop in. Thanks for the compliment, that's my 3rd son. What brought you here? ;-)

Pearl said...

Hello, Val!

Thank you for your lovely comments. So sweet!

I like to "click" through the blogspot blogs, that's how I found you. I started reading your stuff and then saw the picture of your baby. How could I resist?!

And why do I look good? ha ha. Clean living. :-)

Have a great day!

Pearl

Just plain Sharon said...

itu kaki yang paling last tu maciam mana ready pocho2...

KaDusMama said...

Awwww...sooooo adorable ur baby..how many months sudah dia tu???
Like you, my kids do make me angry somtimes, habis bontot kena pukul!! the angrier i am, the more they wanted to make me angry..hmmm nda paham betul budak2 nie..

Val Aziz said...

Ariff is 10mths now..ya bah..mcm tuli ni kalu bilang no, mau juga sia bilang NOOOOOO barulah dengar.

Just plain Sharon said...

sia punya anak2...bila ko cakap no, trus si sean bilang "i dun want to friend you mummy." haiyaa bingung ni...

Val Aziz said...

hahahah ya my kids pun itula modal dorang tu..jadi terrer suda ko berpoco-poco shar ;p

Just plain Sharon said...

val, calen bah kalau berani pocho2...hehhehehe...

Val Aziz said...

mesti mau bawa shabbymom pocopoco...dia terrer tu melantik kaki.