Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a mother of 3 boys needs to know..




This morning Benjy asked me as I was dressing him for school.."Mummy how do I fight Barricade when I'm Bumblebee?"
Answer: "U pick up a tree or other cars and throw it Barricade then you shoot him with your gun"
Reply: "Ya kan Mummy good idea"
I hate video games (with the exception of certain puzzle games). But I must learn how to give answers like this to my boys ;-) I've watched Transformers the movie more than 20 times..and sit by my boys while they play their PS2 for the umphteenth time..i think i can be considered an expert in Transformers already.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Val Aziz...today they ask you about bumble bees, transformers and cars....you nanti another 5 years, they will ask, "where did I come from...how"?

Then add another 5 years, they ask, "mummy, there's 4 girls in my class ask me take them go see movies, eat durians and one likes to hold my hand...what I do, mummy"?
Arhaaa ha ha.

Add 10 years, it will be, "mummy, meet Rosnah.." Ha ha.

Val, I checked out your mentioned of Louis Vitton...Wow! Outstanding! Love the fashions and accessories.
Hmmmm, next dinner date must get a Louis Vitton...now I suda tau who likes it, *wink*.

By the way, I'm bringing two Golf umbrellas to Whimsical's picnic...heard there's going to be a few peeping Janes hiding behind the bushes...the umbrellas for privacy purposes. Heh heh. Lee.

ps, love your pics of the cars...you sure know your stuff...have fun being a mother....and you stay beautiful. Lee.

Val Aziz said...

That's why there's never a dull moment with the kids..oh boy I'll have to deal with those awkward questions pretty soon, they grow so fast!

Can u see the us hiding in the bushes in the LV scene??

I just love fast cars..