Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Birthday part 2

So last nite hubby treated the birthday girl high tea at Dome Cafe. Benjy tagged along. After that went to watch X-Files: I Want To Believe (this is another story to tell) then dinner at Penang Village. Didn't want a birtday cake..don't feel like blowing out candles lah.

(p/s: Yanti rambut si Benjy sumpak bukan I yg gunting ah *wink*)

The movie was good but.....so many interuption in between. Benjy wanted to poo lah, then his leg got stuck in between the chairs lah, then he gagged (choked on his fries), plus asking me at every scene the neverending "Why" questions..*sigh* I need to watch this movie again cos I've missed a few scenes..Mulder is fat in here. Btw..I was really annoyed when the attendant at GSC 1 Borneo stopped me from bringing my extra large Florentyne biscuit into the cinema hall..NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED he said but it was only a measly biscuit..but he wouldn't make any exception and I was really provoked by the way he talked to me..very kurang ajar ok..that tone..he said you either eat it now or put it in their container outside the hall and pick it up later. Yerrr!!!!!!! Geram to the max ok.

While waiting for our food at Penang Village, hubby suddenly insisted to buy a cake eventhough I said I don't want a cake. He took too long to buy a single cake so I wonder what he was up to. Then he came back grinning from ear to ear bringing a plastic bag. I couldn't wait till home so opened it in the car...twas the Crocs ballerina's shoe that I always wanted! So comfy and it's an essential for the shopping marathon that we'll be doing in the near future. I received another gift from dear Shanie; really nice cucuk sanggul and black leggings..something that I wanted to get but somehow belum beli lagi.

Shabbymom..this was wat I bought during my Bus Trip to 1 Borneo last weekend. The free gift was a bag hanger (dono wat they call it) perfect to hang your evening bag on the dinner table. No more putting my bag on the floor/under the table/behind the chair,on my lap etc..

11 comments:

fabmom said...

Oohh that Charles & Keith shoes very nice!!

Val Aziz said...

too many to choose from..

yanti said...

val...alalala...punyala cute the hair.

sumpak pun sumpaklah:)

happy belated birthday, val

whimsical said...

best ke the X Files I want to believe val? U shd have ask Shahnaz not to bring u 4 movies - lee said, not good for dating kan. see...bad mood u oleh si awang jaga pintu wakaakkakaak!

Shabbymom said...

wow!!! santik gia kasut amas lu!!!! love it!!!

Val Aziz said...

ya bah..boiling sia skijap..

Yanti: tq! itu hasil kedai apek di pekan tg. aru lah tu..

shabbymom: itu kasut si benjy yg kasi pilih tu.

LxndreaSB said...

hi valerie.. not sure if u still remember me. it's edna here. masih ingat lagi ka kita punya outing di padas river nearly a decade ago.
glad to know that ur doing soo well. kirim salam to syanaz yah!!
and happy belated birthday.

whimsical said...

syok kan receiving presents

Val Aziz said...

Edna Sung Burongoh right! Of course i remember you. Still with Shell?

Whimsy: Ya lah..lama suda inda dpt presents like this byk..syok!

Just plain Sharon said...

wahhhhh bestnya dapat kasut crocs. mesti terkapus-kapus si shahnaz pigi naik tingkat 2 pastu di hujung dunia lagi tu. Hehehhehe..santik kasut ko val.

LxndreaSB said...

my god u rememmbered my full name?? no more with shell. my life is a litle bit better than before. do drop by my blog and hopefully we can catch up one day!!