Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Food I'm craving right now..

Why is it that when the weather is cold or rainy, our stomach will start rumbling and our mouth will start wanting to munch..*slurp*..

Avocado Pizza highly recommended by Mr. Manager, available at California Pizza 1st flr KLCC..

Wan Wan Restoran Tom Yam Noodle with Fresh Fish Slices accompanied by Teh Ping 888 available at Jln Bundusan, Penampang (my Saturday must have breakfast)

Almond cookies with durian filling spinkled with black sesame seeds..courtesy of Lily Anette (so many pick up trucks selling durians at Likas highway now and you can smell it even when you're just driving past

Anjappar Butter Chicken (courtesy of Shabbymom's blog)

Trifle Pudding!! ( i have been keeping this recipe since before confinement, promising to make this but until now have not materialised, anyone wants to try can get te recipe from me n send me some ya)

Tonite I'm gonna dine at the new Thai restaurant at the Waterfront Esplanade..

7 comments:

whimsical said...

hahahahah kurang asam u wel wel, i m so terliur now!!!Punya nyaman the almond durian cookies!

Val Aziz said...

ya bah..u've seen lilyannette's blog??? she said this was an accidental creation.

Shabbymom said...

ya bah....aku pun drooling sudah ni....tp aku mau makan durian gau-gau!!!!

Lee said...

Hi Val Aziz, I knew I shouldn't have popped in here early....now I feel hungry! Ha ha.
Wow! Love the dishes...obviously you one lady who doesn't know how to spell, 'diet', *wink*...
You have a great week...hope you don't have binoculars at home...arhaaa ha ha, Lee.

Val Aziz said...

Diet is not in my dictionary..I'm not one to lose out on the good food..so if any of u who wants a buffet partner..just holler woohoo!!

btw I went to the new thai seafood rest Bar Su @ waterfront..it was still under construction chehh..ended up buka puasa at Aesha Corner instead ;-( But as a consolation..i had DURIANS for dessert!!

Shabbymom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U, HAPPPPPPPY BIRRRRRRTHDAYYYYYY 2 WELWEL!!!!!....HAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY 2 UUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Val Aziz said...

TQTQTQTQTQ KAKAK SRI!!!!!