Friday, July 25, 2008

Pick up lines..

Heck I had my fair share of pick up lines those days..and it never failed to amuse me. Of course any girl would feel flattered to have cause a man to want to knock her off her feet..but I'd normally end up picking up my other girlfriends from falling off their feet puking in the loo and walking out of the clubs. The adventures I had and friends I've met during my peak party animal days..they're priceless.

I like this pick up line courtesy of U.Lee's blog.
A new watch:

A rather confident man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.
The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"
"No", he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"
"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains.

"Oh really? What's it telling you now?" she inquires.
"Well, it says you're not wearing anything underneath your dress..."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well, it must be broken then, because I am".
And the man starts tapping on the watch face and says, "Damn thing must be an hour fast."


Pick up line #2
Man: You must be really tired.

Girl: Yes, how do you know?

Man: Cause you've been running in my mind the whole day.

Pick line #3
Man: Do you know who is the greatest painter of all?

Girl: No. Who?

Man: God.

Girl: Why do you said that?

Man: Cause he painted you.

Pick up line #4
Group of guys: Cerah ceria si Merah Jambu. Siapa namanya si Gadis ayu?

Me (in my pink baju kurung walking across Central Market): Nose up, walk straight, walk faster...

Doi!!! Punyalah! #2 & #3 are them most common la..and most cheezy. Cannot layan la these people, seriously. No imagination and creativity at all. But I love to hear them try. Hilarious. If only they'd take some tips and lessons from U.Lee.

6 comments:

whimsical said...

heheehheehe never encountered any memorable pick up lines so far

Lee said...

Hi Val Aziz...with you...and I know you're a real classy lady, I will not innitiate any of those,....never did like those fast romances,or 'quickies', *winks*...especially with ladies, but with young 20 year olds, okay.
Beauty is meant to be appreciated and enjoy...not abused, ha ha.

With you...it must last,.. rides in a red sports car on moonlight nights, dinner at the Carcosa, or Penang's E&O, or Singapore's Raffles....
slow and easy....

With you...I'll get my florist to deliver a bouquet of red roses to you, and write on the card, "Val, hold this bouquet of dozen roses infront of your mirror...you will see 13".

Of course, after our first date...you'll receive another bouquet,
"Val, thank you for a lovely evening,...when you smiled, you had my undivided attention. When you laughed, you had my urge to laugh with you.
If you cry, you will have my urge to hold you.
When you said you like me...you have my heart forever".

Can or not this way....my way, ha ha.
You keep well, be good and have a nice weekend, Lee.

Val Aziz said...

Whimsy: The bar pick up lines were much worse like hey u look familiar, u look like someone famous..something like that.

Lee: You had me at hello *grin*

Just plain Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just plain Sharon said...

the worst pick up line I encountered "Your face is like the mountain water, so fresh." I never date that guy. I can't relate my face with mountain water.

Just plain Sharon said...

u lee.... u r one romantic fella. ur wife is so lucky.