Wednesday, July 23, 2008

30 Rollercoaster Years

I wake up today a 30 year old woman..a happy one. Woken up by my baby Ariff and then 6 birthday wishes in my mobile Inbox..nice start of day.

I don't have much regrets, I've lived a colourful 30 years of existence and I intend to fill the rest of my years to come with more adventures and surrounded with my loved ones. We never know when's our last birthday. Should I be gone before I can say what I want to say..to all of you who are dear to me, my family, friends (yes you)..I love you and I'm blessed with your presence in my life (wah wah so sombre)..

Okay today I'm sharing my birthday with......................she's 38.
and Michael Godwin Sungiau my colleague....he's 31

Started today with a big smile when a delivery boy sent a bouquet of exquisite Purple Roses to me..thank you Sayang!!


Then Mary (Perkasa Hotel) treat me with a Blueberry Muffin at breakfast and lovely Sharon belanja me breakfast yumm..After *burp* went up to see my Aunt Lucy, she had something for me..tadaaa!!

Surprise from ShabbyMom who dropped by to the office!! Definitely gonna enjoy her Risoles..chantek kain baju kurungnya didalam the cute polka dot paperbag..love love.


My birthday presents *big smile*

It's so comforting to know that I have people to love and people who loves me back..

7 comments:

fabmom said...

Happy happy birthday val!!! entered the big 3 now have you!! wish you long life, good health and eternal happiness!!!

Shabbymom said...

hope u resoles inda apa-apa....bah balik nanti tarus guring ok....

Shabbymom said...

& Happy Birthday Michael.....

@dR3h said...

Happy Birthday Val!!!
Have a blast celebrating the big three - O :) By the way, you still don't look anything past 20 ;)

Lee said...

Hi Val Aziz, terribly sorry coming late, but had a sad distraction in my blog...about a friend.

Anyway, Many happy returns of the day, with lots more to come...best wishes and may you always be as beautiful as you are today, Lee.

Beauty of a Woman
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With passing years -- only grows.....

Val Aziz said...

Thank you all..I had a great birthday with all the best wishes and goodies I received from you..
Herda: Kembang suda I ni..

U.Lee: Dear Shera will always be in our mind ya..we all share the grief.

Kak Sri: Inda sempat guring smlm..balik lambat la.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis..
I know i'm late. Sms you while i was in finland but wasn't sure if you've received it. Nways, we
wish you many more wonderful years to come!!
With lots of love from us all from Dubai.