Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sungkai!



Was fasting yesterday..sunat Rejab..(I know I'll be getting lots of raised eyebrows hehe)..Came 3pm I was browsing other blogs in search of food..so I dug into the archives of Shabbymom's n Sharon's to look for Anjappar's menu. I was salivating already just by looking at the pics. So I dragged hubby n the kids to Anjappar but before we reached there had 3 detours and I was on my wits end already menahan sabarrr...my mantra was sabarrr..keep smiling..(a hungry woman makes an angry woman *wink*). I memorised the dishes that was recommended in the above mentioned blogs.
So once seated and without any hesitation I blurted the orders.
1) Gobi 65
2) Palak Paneer
3) Chicken Tandoori (hubby's)
4) Lamb Masala
5) Poppadum
6) Chicken Lollipop (kid's)
7) Garlic and Cheese Naan
8) Briyani Rice
9) Mango Lassi
10) Falooda
11) Lime Juice
*burp*

Benjy didn't like the food..he takes after my Chinese side..suka minum sup n kaifan. The 1st thing he said wen we entered was "Smelly oh this place Mummy" heheh i think he didn't like the smell of jasmine or watever it is they used to "perfume" the place. Even the ayam goreng lollipop he complained was spicy. Nabil enjoyed the food..ini memang his father's son lah ni..Pakistan. Ariff enjoyed his Naan bits.
Most important of all me n hubby love the food. Not to mention the speed of lightning service! We'll definitely be back to try more food here.
Hmm wat shall I sungkai today???? Ahah! goreng buah sukun with honey.

8 comments:

fabmom said...

wah...banyaknya kamu order!..puasa ba kan...tahniah kerana kesabaran tinggi..hehehh...ya kan..kenapa klo puasa selalu teringat sukun?

Val Aziz said...

tq tq..mau kasi kurang my wobbly babat juga bah..it's really disturbing wen it's start to wobble..ngam2 ada buah sukun di dapur, bukan selalu dapat kan kalu di bandar ni ;-)

Just plain Sharon said...

punya banyak kamu order (same as fabmom)! wah wah wah si baby pun makan naan. punya cute...but no picture taken pasal val and hubby bz makan. Hehhehehhe...

theroyalmonkey said...

u really made me hungry....my god lamanya ndak makan palak paneer....got to ask my aunty to do it la

whimsical said...

hahahahahah tahniah tahniah tahniah!!!!!!memang list makanana yg sgt hebat!!!

Shabbymom said...

wow...punya banyak kau order..(soalan ulangan)...habis kah?...(& yes...i'm raising my eyebrows now..hihihihi)...Puasa yee.....

Ok hari ni u sungkai ambuyat lah pulak.....

yanti said...

val,

i have never been to anjappar. one ques? how spicy are the food?ada level?(e.g:non-spicy, mild, hot). Mcm Kohinoor they have the categories and if hot they really mean it sampai your tongue numb:)

Val Aziz said...

Yanti, Kohinoor have the spicy levels kan, but here don't have. They've adjusted the spicy level to the local tastebuds. Go n try lah.

Hmm mcm banyak kan we ordered but it came in small portions.

Kak Sri, Yg inda habis tinggal 1 ketul tandoori, palak paneer & 2 keping naan. Kuah lamb masala pun I tapau juga buat sahur hehehe..Kak I love the falooda.

Ya betul tu Shar, I took the pics before mkn and after that totally forgot bout the camera.