Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Toothache..


I think i have finally conquered my fear of going to the dentist..3 months back I went to do scaling with Sharon..we need each other's support as we are both scaredy cat wen it comes to it..mebe it's the sound of the drill?? mebe it's the chair??? I went to see Dr. Fiona Lim yesterday as my back tooth was very "ngilu" even when drinking water so I assume I had to extract my prescious tooth or at least do a filling..this is a very big achievement for me as I voluntarily decided to see her instead of conjuring some home remedy for my toothache..Luckily no extraction or filling needed because I only had sensitive gums due to exposure (sbb dah lama tak pegi scaling). So just did a routine cleaning..*phew*

But today I'm not feeling well..the onslaught of fever. I hate this feeling when u're half sick and half not. Aching muscles, sore bitter throat, headache, warm breath..just plain LEMAS seluruh badan. Can't afford to be sick. Baby's still breastfeeding and I don't like to take medication. Mebe I'll drop by at Kedai Ubat Yen Ai for some chinese herbal tea..erghh today will be a verrry slow day.

9 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

u went without me!! bohoOoooo!

Unknown said...

kedai ubat yen ai?? mcm kenal jak...but the ubat sure works ;)

Val Aziz said...

hehehh nice yum cha there. dekat BSN Bornion tu bah.

nex cleaning session k? alalalalaaa

Val Aziz said...

Yunie kasi la bah enable ur profile tu

Anonymous said...

Val, me too have sensitive gum. And I was told that it was because i brushed too hard on that same area. Which i thought was true bah. So, both of you & sharon are dentaphobia ka? hehhehe.. i like going to dentist, love the mechanized chair..

Unknown said...

i dun do blog...so no profile :D its my email ba tu

Just plain Sharon said...

gail: val and I never bother about the chair. as you enter, we feel overwhelm by the look of THE chair and all the equipments will be shoved into our mouth. but we begin to like going to dentist now since the experience now is almost painless. compared to the yesteryears where you have to face the brutality of a dentist. Hehehehe...guntalou bah dulu2. sekarang sepa berani mau garang2 sama kami....nanti kami ndak bayar baru tau. Hahahhahahhaa.,.

Lee said...

Hi Val, re Chinese herbal tea, try 'Hor Yan Hor'(made in Ipoh)...very good when feeling hot, uncomfortable...you'll love this tea...good for fevers and flu too.
By the way, you gone for that checkup yet?

Also get Chinese Green tea...5 cups a day you'll feel good. Lee.

Val Aziz said...

Apparently this fever is caused by some king of mild tonsilitis. so me sore throat now. will order that herbal tea u recommend today Lee! Haven't gone to the check up. I'll explain in my new post.