Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey Whimsical Val!



This one is for you..I immediately thought of you the minute I saw this. Quite similar to your Ralph Lauren Mary Jane Classic Pumps wishlist kan? It's at Charles & Keith 1 Borneo. Cheap only..if I'm not mistaken just RM139.00. But definitely not as soft as the genuine leather of the original. This one's a bit shiny sort of patent leather and a bit too "hard" for comfort wear. If you do buy this one, make sure you bite it first ah..before it bites you heheheh.

8 comments:

whimsical said...

OMG welwel memang i sangat suka!!!!!!i mau o.very very very mau.ada warna hitam ka?

Val Aziz said...

aiseh i don't remember seeing black lah..but ada other colours lah..my memory is failing me now.

yanti said...

nice shoe val.

but sayang oo, usually tiada jodoh me dengan Charles and Keith. i bought 5 (at different times) shoes from C&K and all 5 shoes bikin my kaki blister to the max, even sudah pakai more than 2 times.

sedih ok. maybe i should try to 'gigit' first the shoes. or maybe memang kaki me yang bermasaalah coz my friends have no similar problem.

but no doubt, C&K has up-to-date design..so cantikkkkk....

Val Aziz said...

b4 u gigit u must say "wahai kasut..sebelum kau gigit aku, aku gigit kau dulu" hehehe..seriously some1 told me to say this years ago, forgot who..sounds so silly kan.

whimsical said...

does it work ke operasi mengigit kasut ni val?hahahaha ini baru lah LOLROTF

Val Aziz said...

u try la, then u can tell us if it works hehehhe..

Just plain Sharon said...

i love the shoes!! my kaki karabau can fit in kah?

Val Aziz said...

My kaki pun susah mau masuk..like I said a bit keras..but don't just count on my words..go try la..manatau ngam.