Sunday, July 27, 2008

My loooooong lost friend..

It's another birthday surprise for me (although my long lost friend forgot about it)..almost jumped for joy wen I received an email from my good friend from ITM days..thank God for Google eh? As if I never Googled him but he's just unGoogleable. Syed Muhd. Muhafzal stumbled upon me in the year 1996 when both of us were being inducted in the School of Hospitality & Tourism, ITM Shah Alam. He was of course the favourite boy among the seniors to pick on. So one sweet day in the lecture room, the seniors asked me to point out the most good looking guy in the room and I was too shy to look at everyone so the easiest target was hahaha his truly lah. His face was exasperated and he actually mouthed "Why Me?" to me muahahaha. But it backfired on me because I was called to the front of the class with him and we were asked to act out a scene on an imginary motorbike and I was supposed to be the passenger..AND were had to wear real helmets but "terbalik" (i think it was the half helmet style)..so imagine how dorky and stupid we looked like PLUS we had to make the motor sound (thinking about it now, i feel like punching the seniors la). So from that moment we clicked I guess. Then he got real lucky to get a scholarship to study n Japan (till now i still dono wat he studied there) and then cont. to work there, and now he's back in KL.

He was the "budak CTO" (cert. of Tourim Operation) and I was the "budak DTM" (Dip. in Tourism Mgmt)..he was the guy who made the hall ways so noisy with his antiques and jokes and group of friends who were as much fun as he was. Samad, Ogy and Linda. We got closer and hang out once in awhile when i was not bz with my group of friends and romantic interest of the moment heheh..

So last Sunday we finally met again after 8 years when he set foot in my homeland with his GF Marilyn..we have so much to catch up on and to talk about but not enuf time lah..so I foresee more series of catching up session in the future la kan Afzal? Benjy warmed up to him immediately.


Okay..my Saturday. Spent walking like a zombie because I only slept for 2 hours..Ariff had a freak fever and was restless and woke up almost every half hour. But kesian my hubby and Benjy was so bored at home so just dragged my feet lah. Wanted to watch movie but timing not ngam so Benjy wanted to "play" some video games at the arcade (tapi kaki cannot sampai pedal).

I still have the bracelet that hubby gave me once upon a time in 1995 (we were a couple for a few months after high school heheh). He brougt me to this lake in Tmn. Tun Fuad and gave me this with our initials. Still keep it and I showed it to him on my birthday..he tak percaya after all these years I still have it.

This pic was taken while waiting for me to change hahaha takde keja la ni..

9 comments:

whimsical said...

wah syok kan. catching up on old buddies. Punya lama suda u dan shahnaz bercinta! dari high school ka, wah, jadi yg di gayana si paival inda mau tidur tu, time high school ka?

Val Aziz said...

oh si paival tu yg time kami berjumpa balik after studies, dats in Manukan..during study years we were with oth ppl hehehe..

Shabbymom said...

ohhhh miatu ceritanya....macam cerita hindustan kan..."becinta...putus...lps tu becinta balik"...hihihihi....memang jodoh kamu kuat oh kan.....

Shabbymom said...

...psssst....lain jua cerita.....sapa bf mu dulu masa d ITM?...hahahahahaha......saja mau tau.....

Just plain Sharon said...

shabbymom: ada si val taruk fullname dia dalam posting ini.

Val Aziz said...

Sot punya Sharon..ini inda kira lah..

ShabbyMom: Ermmm mau pakai 2 tgn kira oh..tapi ini jugalah cinta karas.

Shabbymom said...

hahahahahaha.....banyak nya welwel bf muuuuuuuu......wow!!!!

& Sharon....thanks for the info (wink* wink*)

Just plain Sharon said...

shabbymom: ahaks! anytime, any place the super sleuths are on the case. teka teka!

Val Aziz said...

Apaini Lil' Einstein ni??