Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clinic Visit...erghhhh

Had fever and the works. So went to a certain panel clinic near the office to be treated and i was thinking of asking the doc to check my cholestrol, BP etc..butttt much to my anguish my patience and courtesy was tested to the limits. At that time my head was throbbing already. The registration took 1/2 hr just to locate my card! I've been there millions of times and they asked me "Mungkin ada nama lain?" what the @*!#!!! The problem is they have a very unorganised registration system, the patients cards are all over the place and almost everytime I go there it's a struggle to see them scrathing here n there to find it. (hmm luckily i like the doc and note to self, write a complaint letter, maybe he doenst have an inkling wats happening outside). btw..there was only 4 patients and i was the 2nd to arrive. so no excuse lah kan.

After 7 minutes with the good doc, another 20 minutes to get my presciptions. So tiring, i didn't have the energy anymore to ask the doc to do the check up.
To make the matter worse our house, actually a few houses in our street, had power blackout that nite..3x!! Couldn't get any decent sleep cos my kids were super cranky and only wanted their mummy..aiyoo macam zombie oredy. But my prescious Benjy "jaga" his mummy juga with hugs n kisses n he "kawan" me into the doc's office. sigh he's growing up so fast. next year kinder 1.

Anyways even in a very annoying moment, i had some amusement at the clinic. There was a girl before me I just had to notice. She had full make up complete with fake lashes, verry revealing spaghetti strap top that can barely contain her boobs (looked like fake to me), micro mini-skirt sitting crossed legged at the registration counter. Woohoo wat an eyecandy the doc will get but seriously Y on earth would u go see a doc in that costume? She doens't look like a local if u know wat i mean "mum".

So after clinic, Benjy want to see movie aduhhh..so after downing some painkillers..kami dulurkan lah anak sulung kami ni..pegi tgk Hulk we missed the last show n everywhere else sold out. so we ended up watching Hancock. In my drugged mind..my review bout the movie was it has a nice unpredictable twist in the middle. And a stomach, ass cringing scene as well. Go see! Seeing Will Smith is always my pleasure.

6 comments:

fabmom said...

panel clinic near office..? where is tis inefficient terrible place?
hancock good? ok that's 2nd positive review i heard. my brother was all raving abt it.i must not miss it.

Val Aziz said...

yg start dari M tu la eee they keep on changing their nurses..i don't know Y.

Anonymous said...

OMG siapa la tu pigi clinic pakai fake eyelashes?? For what? Wonder what's her sakit is? ehehehhehe..

Val Aziz said...

exactly my 1st tot Jie..

@dR3h said...

hope you're feeling well oredi :) I think I know which clinic you're referring to, I've been there a few times also memang the nurses lidut when registering pesakit.. orang sakit tambah sakit ba menunggu.. By the way, I've watched handcook.. memang lucu bah that scene you mention.. betul2 tidak sangka he would actually do it.. hahaha

Val Aziz said...

Hi Herda! ya lidut tahap dewa sudah dorang tu..nasib baik tahan ja mulut jadi bitchy dat day..