Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Money Money Money MONEY!

This morning i heard on the radio..MBF Cards giving out cash loans / advance i think, for double the asking price..example: U apply for RM1k they give RM2k, RM2k they give RM4k with 0% interest..What triggered me was that nowadays credit card is so bloody easy to get! In some cases they will offer u the card without having to apply for it, u only need to agree to receive the card and hey presto it will reach u within 2 weeks.
I remember when i first started to work with just RM1,200 salary..so eager to own a credit card but no bank will give..tak layak. But now, kasi free pun I dowan. It's really a trap to those who can't control their spending hahahah I am a very impulsive shopper..Everywhere these banks are looking for people to give hutang..sure it sounds enticing and at the month end, you won't even see ur salary..malar bayar kredit kad sja. Eii jara' suda. I've settled n cancelled 2 cards. And these banks being so smart, will offer u personal loans and their sales pitch is "U can pay off ur credit cards mah" so there u go, tambah lagi hutang. There's this 1 bank called n offered me RM12k in personal loan!! Just imagine how my head was doing the kah-ching sound and doing the maths in my head?? Nokotigog my heart when the lady offered me that?? So surreal. I just threw the papers in the bin. Nowadays many young people go bankrupt just from credit cards. In retrospect, it's not much different than the Ah Longs also la kan, u still get screwed if u can't control ur own finances. Except the banks won't throw paint on ur car.

1 comment:

Mia Evan said...

Yup... electronic along.