Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Tagged..by Fabmom

Not really sure how it goes..but here goes.

8 random facts about myself.

1) I fear live chicken..because my late granma used to tie live chicken in the bathroom before sending to the slayer, so when i had to use the bathroom they went MAD trying to fly all over the bathroom. PLus they look so bloody ugly.

2) I can't float standing (if u know what i mean), i can float on my back though.

3) I like racing..any kind of racing. I'm addicted to the adrenaline rush! Anything dealing with speed I love.

4) I've never climbed Mt. Kinabalu but i know a lot of people thought i have hahahah. I can tell u every detail of the climb. Sharon knows this for a fact, kan CPG! She have seen me in action..selling Mt. Climbing package.

5) I dream of performing in my own concert! heheheh

6) I like horse-riding (I only wish i can ride)..maybe because I was born in the year of the Horse?? But they are such a beauty. Hubby and I actually went to a certain "Polo Club" in Luyang which we thought was an equestrian club of some sorts..but it was actually a "slots club" yeesh.

7) I ate bats. (medicinal purpose..supposedly athsma remedy..maybe it was the bats maybe it's something else I ate but my athsma is gone now)

8) I see dead people.....hahahaha just kidding..palis-palis. I can touch my nose with my toes..backwards.

8 comments:

fabmom said...

fact 4 - dats a surprise! U look da mountain climbing type.
fact 5 - perform in own concert! Hey! Somebody ada hidden talent ka ni we didn't know..

Val Aziz said...

That's another fear..of heights. Climbing up no problem..i just can't come down! Major phobia i have not conquered.

Key word is "dreaming"..my family has a lot of musician bah..I sing off key.

whimsical said...

itu dia val!sheila majid version sabah.now we know siapa mau nominate for SEDCO idol punya pertandingan next year!

Val Aziz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val Aziz said...

Gila kamurang, sumbang ni.. I even sang of key at my own wedding..mcm mau bakar sja itu video. Main tambourine pun kena marah pasal off timing hahahhah

Val Aziz said...

So i've tagged Shabby Sri, Mizal and Dg. Bobby..let's see them

whimsical said...

val u tulis di posting u sapa u tagged.nanti dorang inda terbaca tu di komen.syok pula game ni hahahahah

Just plain Sharon said...

ya si val kalau jual package naik gunung dia lah orangnya. Orang putih pun ternganga dengar "experience" dia...with full expression pula tu. Kami di hujung menahan ja ketawa...sampai terpaksa kuar opis kasi lepas...penat bah tu rahang ndak kasi lepas.