Thursday, June 19, 2008

3-in-1 for Whimsy


This is dedicated to Whimsy Val who was with me during my baju kurung fitting with amazing Emily this afternoon. Ideas were flashing..that the baju kurung blouse can also be worn as something else..this design is courtesy of Shirley of beautiza.blogspot.com who is a make up artist and fashion designer. Lifestyle changing...the humble baju kurung is now transformed into elegant dresses..purpose is to maximise the wear in each of ur clothes, jimat kah tu???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanx for posting my design here.. i used to asked my fren, whom is a fashion designer to sew my design but since she moved to KL, i dont know where is the best tailor in town..

Val Aziz said...

i knwo there are 2 verry good tailor but they are sooo expensive..u've heard of Patches in Karamunsing and Ellji in Wisma Merdeka?? June tailor and Sakura in Wisma Merdeka is good juga and they charge reasonably. La Valley in Segama. Itulah yg I know yg bagus.