Friday, June 20, 2008

My Mama-in-Law's Birthday

19th June marks another milestone in my beloved M.I.L's life. She bore 4 handsome sons and 2 beautiful twins. The eldest one is damn lucky to marry me ;-) We last minutely planned a surprise dinner for Mak albeit a simple one but what a great we all had. My 3 sons were perfect amusement and as usual before the bday song ended they blew out the candles. I ordered 2 cakes from Uncle Biscuit because they only had 1/2 kg cakes, so I took 1 Yam cake and a Choc Walnut Cheese cake. After makan-makan the brothers had a jamming session and Mak sang..my kids were running around like nobody's biznes. Benjy and Nabil drew their Maktok's face on the bday card and Ariff left his footprint on it. Hopefully Mak liked the gift I chose for her. Mak I am a great admire of you..I'm still at awe and wonder where you get all your energy. Thank you for bringing your son into this world..Happy Birthday Mak.



Si Nabil got a gift from Maktok..he refused to take it off and slept in it, he went to school in it too!


Kesian the neighbours..had to bear with my boys banging on the drums..

4 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

gosh valerie (rasa kekok la i panggil u val sbb used to call u azriati =p)u still remember me with my full name. terharu. u know what, i masih simpan gambar u bg i. the one u dgn ur friends @ ur granny's house, sebelah pokok x'mas =D somewhere in 2003, my parents transfer to KK. and if only i know ur blog earlier, sure i boleh jumpa u

btw, happy burfday 2 ur mil

fabmom said...

how old is she? she look young.

Val Aziz said...

ya lah..at primary school every1 called me Azriatie bt after that somehow i'm used to Val. u should browse my friendster, ada mushahneem under Nina AlJeffri. I only started bloggin last year la. wat apa sekarang..i can't access ur blog though and check out ur profile.

Fabmom..my mil is 51. Maintain kan?! Memang active tu..one woman show..almost suma dia urus..memang salute to her.

Anonymous said...

Your mil definitely look young for her age. Wish her many many more years to come!