Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday...i intended to go to work today as it seems like my patients r getting better. Buttttt.....when i picked up my kids at taska yesterday Nabil's temp naik again n he vomited 2x in school, as if to prove himself he vomited 1 more time as soon as he entered our car all over the back seat n my lap. Ariff pula mcm sakit mata..so many tahi mata until his eyes almost glued shut. n he felt warm to my touch..that night he had fever.

So i decided to stay at home n nurse them coz although i trust their taska, i doubt they can give full attention to my 2 sick boys, with so many oth kids n activities to handle.

Hubby have his final exam to attend to so i'm at home now w my 3 musketeers. I just cooked porridge for Nabil n fried rice w salted fish for hubby to kasi selera makan (haven't been eating much). Last nite i cooked tauchu fish n chicken soup saja..terjun only. So little time so much to do. Afternoon is the only quiet time i had when my kids r napping so either i nap w them (so tired) or do oth house chores...i'm blogging now with baby Ariff on my lap.

Y not get a maid?? How i wish i have one but then again these maids comes with a 'package' like bermacam2 ragam n trial n errors..furthermore, there's no one at home to monitor the maid pula. My phobia is not knowing wat she might do or feed to my kids wen we're not around. I have my fair share of maids when we were kids..n i was not exactly the 'kuai kuai sit down n play with dolls' type of girl. One maid even threw a parang at my lil bro because he chased around her chickens, crazy. One even had her BF visiting n lunching at our home, brought her 'adik angkat" to sleep la etc..so we're not ready n willing to go through all that yet. I know that having a maid will make my life easier as she will do the housework, but i'll take my chances with the taska. After all i'm already used to the work load so oklah, mum is around to help out oso.

Taska Medix, i highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good reliable day care centre for their kids. although a bit on the pricey side, they gv proper care to all the children..i can't say enuf about them, go check it out yourself n you'll know wat i mean. the place is cool, cozy n clean, proper washroom for kids, 24 hours svc (was the most essential facility for me when i was working in the hotel), and the carer have so much patience with high strung kids. They even had international kids who dont speak english or malay. This is the kind of day care centre that i dream of owning one sweet day.

6 comments:

whimsical said...

supermom v, i hope ur kids and hubby will get well very soon.memang ada sick bugs flying around nowadays.I think the mom pun yg kena extra careful, since u r taking care of them.V, u know wht, i think u maybe ada gift the "third eye" o!!! maybe just maybe u r able to see "them".If u r a dusun, sure u kena ambik jadi apprentice bobohizan o. anyway, do take care k.

Anonymous said...

hhahahah.. that's right buli jadi apprentice for bobohizan.
OMG, your share of story when u were little lebih scary compared to that thingy that you saw that night. I'm just lucky to find a great nanny for the kids. Otherwise, i will not forgive myself if something ever happen to the kids in the care of others.

Val Aziz said...

can u guys imagine me in full bobohizan garb n cahnting mantras walking in circle???? wat a picture it will make hahahah

Thanks for the well wishes...ni kalu menjaga org sakit mcm2 ragam ni yg mau byk kesabaran oh.

Jie, ur lucky to find a good one without going thru the whole bad lot.

Anonymous said...

What a childhood experince you got there Val. If only hand phones were already invented that time, sure we can watch your maid in action right now lol :D

You are right, finding a good maid is not easy nowadays. We had one good maid before but she left to get married :) We tried to hire locals but all were lazy. All they do is watch Astro hahaha..

Now, my parents help us watching after the kids. Extra work to do because we have to send them to my parents house but we are not bother with that. Grandparents alway take really good care of their grandchildren :)

Val Aziz said...

Oh my childhood experience is verrry colourful..i wouldn't say i missed out on anything.. thanks for dropping by Ornest..mind introducing urself? I agree with u that most local maids r lazy..they r too secure not like the PTIs have no choice.

Ieza Salim said...

Hi I'm Hafizah from KK just browsing the net to get info about medix day care centre in kk n i bumped into ur blog if u don't mind need to get ur view on medix, i'm having a son aged 23 months, never sent my son to any day care b4 but since my maid had gone have no other choice, i've seen the place not bad but stil need view from those parents who had the actual experience if u don't mind sharing TQ so much in advance