Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cupcakes Fever

These cakes came from the oven of Deana Cakes...the 1st time i saw her blogsite, and the photos of her creation has already made me a firm customer...where were you when i was looking for the perfect wedding cake for ME!...dear friends feast ur eyes and hopefully some will end up in ur stomach soon..also checkout this link
art-faye.blogspot.com and deanacakes.blogspot.com

So cute kan the baby figurine..I will most definitely have this for Baby Ariff 1st bday. It looks too adorable to even slice the knife in.

Since I have 3 boys, I also want something like these for their bdays...so creative kan..how to eat ah?? These are carrot cupcakes.
These cutesies are mini chocaliscious cupcakes..my 1st order..and Deana many more will come..the choc cake is so rich and top it off with choc cream..the flower is made of sugar..

http://deanacakes.blogspot.com/, http://art-faye.blogspot.com/
I've just ordered 50 carrot n cream cheese cupcakes for my uncle's wedding annv and another 50 choc cupcakes for my twin sister-in-law bday. Any excuse to celebrate with Deana's cupcakes..I'll post more pics of my next order a.s.a.p...

8 comments:

fabmom said...

adadah.!!!terlampau cute!!!!! the baby....so ngam for 1st birthday!! and the soccer players.. isn't that brilliant!

Shabbymom said...

memang adadahhhh!!!! cute banar bah!!!!...sayang mau makan!

Just plain Sharon said...

I agree with fabmom and wanaryani! Terlampau cantik bah kan the cake and cuppies.

Val Aziz said...

cake deco art?? bah shabbymom i know u can do it..

Anonymous said...

Not only the cuppies look great, it taste delicious too! I tasted a couple of such cuppies baked by Faye at Carolyn's in Sweden. It was imported all the way from KK. Sighhh... making me miss KK right now.

Deana E said...

tq tq for the free promo..hi.. you and gail siblings? wah gail if we know u and carolyn are in sweden we wud hv paid u a visit last june.he he we transit only there on the way to n.york

Donna said...

Hi Val...
Thanks for promoting our cuppies.. *hugs* and same goes to gail.. long time no see la gail.. since SMK DPM?

Anonymous said...

Ya bah Faye.. it's been a long time. Deana, i'm not living in Sweden .. was on vacation bah tu, so visited Carol. Yup, Val & I are siblings.