Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How I wish I am a Super Hero

Monday..totally a Monday Blues monday...not that I was moody or got up on the wrong side of the bed...just that I got a call at 9.00am from my kid's nursery and told me that Nabil is having fever temp 38.2dg. I have a meeting at 9.30. I told them to cool him down with cool towel and monitor his temp and gv him plenty of water. During lunch they called again and this time his temp has soared to 39.4 so I have to rush him to the doc asap..further more today baby Ariff is due for his routine jab. Called hubby but he is rushing for an urgent meeting so terpaksalah he rush gila babi to settle his stuff and then pick me up and then my 2 boys from the taska...and then it started drizzling. Oh wat a day...hubby was so cranky and I had to bite my tongue from lashing back, then i started thinking maybe he's not well too. And then I noticed baby Ariff is coughing with a slight runny nose..so can't have his jab today. All in all 3 boys sick. Luckily Benjy is ok.

At home I was practically like the Tasminian Devil..mcm puting beliung putar sana putar sini urus my boys. Have to bathe them, feed them, soothe them, ubat lagi..kesian the daddy just terdampar couldn't even stand up...rupanya his temp was rising n having a major headache. Nabil also was very weak. I was so thankful that although Ariff was not well, he was not cranky.

Tuesday I have to take emergency leave to take care of my patients. Hubby still bedridden.

At the back of my head..this incident on that Sunday night is bugging me. I am a bit superstitious but not to an extreme.

That night i was in a deep slumber no dreams..just suddenly I felt that I was in a sub-consious state and I felt my body tingling and feet grew cold..and there is a presence behind me (i was lying on my sides with baby at my back). It said to me that it is always watching me and i couldn't move a muscle when i tried to turn around. It dared me to turn around and see 'it' so i did and i saw a hazy figure in white with with white hair n face laughing..n it said "now u've seen me". and then I turned away and tried to recite doa but it just laughed at me and even imitate a person in Sujud. and then it transformed into a more 'presentable' form like a human face and i forgot wat it said. I just felt the tingling sensation moving up n down inside my body. I was and still confused....whether this is just a nightmare but it really felt like separuh sedar..anyway i just ignored it..I was not scared out of my wits though at that time. so i guess even if it is 'so'..it won't really harm me. After that, baby Ariff started to get restless even after i fed him. But no more incident.

Then come the Monday that Nabil n my hubby got fever. That MOnday night, Nabil woke up several times crying..i really do not want to think that these are all connected to my "dream". But could it? Everynight I will recite Doa Al-Ikhlas before sleep with Benjy n Nabil who have already memorised it. Sometimes all of us will recite zikir Munajat until we fall asleep. In our bedroom there is some 'Ayat' hanging on the wall. Maybe it's all just a coincidence.

Wednesday..I'm still on leave..hubby is still not well and I have to urus Benjy going and coming back from school. And then hubby have to drag himself to his W.I.P sites despite his condition so I can't let Benjy tag along with him, not today..it will be too much for him to handle..plus the unforgiving heat lately..

5 comments:

fabmom said...

phew! wat a day for u! hope the poor kids get well soon.ooooh...menakutkan dream u tu..u r so brave.!

Anonymous said...

Yikes.. is that scary or what?? You already sounded like a super hero to me. Hope your boys get well soon!

whimsical said...

astaga do u think its a ghost?alalalal pukitai punya hantu kan!!ada hati dia kasi mengejek u!! Hope everyone will recover fast.take care supermom

Val Aziz said...

I would prefer not to believe its a real ghost..anyways at that time still mamai so still "brave" la kunun. This is not the 1st encounter for me so ntahlah dono wat to make of it. As long as I dont disturb them n vice versa. Kurang asam kan kena kestawa lagi. I buat dek saja.

KaDusMama said...

Hi val..
how we, the mommy wish we can be a supermom sometimes..Mau jaga anak, keja, jaga laki, urus rumah! It seems like too much to do in one time kan..Kesian us..
~titty~