Thursday, April 3, 2008

KL Menjerit!!

22 - 24th Mar, 2008...me, hubby, Benjy & Ariff went to KL.

The main purpose was because my hubby wants to bring his eldest son to watch Formula 1. I was not so keen in the 1st place coz of a child ears are still quite delicate and I'm afraid it may harm is eardrums, sooo hubby had to search high n low for headset or watcha-ma-callit... and i insist that he wears earplugs underneath the headset just for extra precautions.



Hahahah just imagine..all the way and trouble and Benjy slept lika a log half of the race?? Just like his Mummy..anywhere can sleep.

Note the T-Shirt??? It was mine from 5 years back!!! heheheh Yup my hubby is a Ferrari Die Hard Fan n we apparently must be one too...luckily my fav colour is RED..



After we arrived KLIA, we still had some time to browse the merchandise area of the circuit..i soo love the atmosphere, hot, loud, full of multinational crowds. Only this time i didn't sport my Ferrari Tattoo like last time and wear shorts..






(This was us in 2003, Benjy inherited my T...can't imagine i was that 'petite')

So on the Race Day, hubby, Benjy n Bro In Law went to the circuit while Baby n I took our own sweet time browsing The Curve (we stayed at Royale Bintang)..so we checked out the Flea Market there, bumped into a few old friends from ITM years...had tea with my best friend...took pictures with my idol...and shop like nobody's business at Brands Outlet for kid's clothes (bloody cheap n cute!)


(The Curve)

(Ikea Swedish Meatballs - a must have - DELISH!)

(Also my fav dish - Chicken Pie @ The Dome w Pumpkin Soup n Lemonade - see my lunch date at the background? such a dahling)

(Sheila Majid my Idol)

(My BFF since high school - Sophiarena Haziz n her cinta Martin)

All in all I had a most fullfilling time this time around as i had most of my fav food...shopped till i almost dropped...met my BFF..bumped into some old school friends...bumped into Sheila Majid (and also Acis..kinda cute heheh, my sis-in-law had a crush on him)...and went to the F1 circuit. Thank you hubby..kesian dia i took most of his shopping time hehehe..

8 comments:

whimsical said...

waaahhh u jumpa sheila majid!!!! she is so cute and does not age at all kan. bagus jua ber laki muda o, itu kali rahsia si sheila kan

Val Aziz said...

Ya bah..at 1st i didn't want to make a fuss to meet her but then i remembered bout my blogsite...and i found out that I AM ACTUALLY TALLER THAN HER!!

Shabbymom said...

Weyyyy...bestnya jumpa c sheila....sooooo apa u bali?????

Shabbymom said...

Hey...tu meatballs & chic pie pun my fav dish!!!! nyaman bah kan...

Val Aziz said...

Since my perimeter only includes The Curve & One Utama..mostly beli baju budak and Raoul shirts, Forever 21, Ferrari Tee & some floral hairclips for yours truly...oh ya and definitely Marks & Spencer Organic Butter Shortbread. Inda puas ohhhh..everywhere sale and we only had 3D2N there..actually when i was shopping in Raoul, Erra Fazira was there as well sedang membayar at the counter..she was (naturally) with a group of entourage (mcm Nyah jer)..but since i hate wat she did to my poor Hans so i didn't bother to say Hi to her heheh..

Memang nyaman..antara yang wajib dimakan bila ke sana..

Shabbymom said...

Weyyy...update lah!!!!

Marshella Yusoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marshella Yusoh said...

adeh, itu sweedish meatball yg nda tahan tu tau...hehe...
must go ikea tis comin weekend la..
mau kirim ka kak val..
hehe..

(shella yusoh)