Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On a lighter note...

This morning after sending Benjy to school, sipping on my hot choc n enjoying my pancakes with tiramisu vanila ice cream woth honey (yummmmm)...m watching the breakfast show...n sms-ing Ms. Spiji..suddenly there was a loud thud like on the window..NOKOTIGOG MY HEART!! Rupanya twas a bird flew into or more like banged into my window..cheh Wat lah..that's y la ppl say 'Jangan pandang belakang'..mebe he saw a bird hotchick and then didn't see where it was flying. Lesen kopi-O punya bird.

And then when i was hanging my laundry I saw my neighbour belakang..wakakakak a fat old man wearing only his kain pelekat sampai atas perut sedang jemur kain juga wakakakak. that house have another funny character..a lady i think..everyday jogging around her house (literally pusing keliling) in her track suit and towel hanging on top of her head to cover her face. I never see her face one. Even if its slightly raining, she will still complete her routine..i just never got to count how many rounds.

I have a new next door neighbour..they are now bz cleaning the house..i hope they r nice ppl. N hopefully no dogs coz the other neighbour's dogs always sneak into our lawn n steal the rice i gv to the birds. Few times they can't get out coz they couldnt find the dent in the fence they got in from..stupid dogs..they hate my boys hehehe coz my 2 rascals like to tease them. If they're ever got bitten...siaplah itu dogs.

No comments: