Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My 3 Musketeers




Everyday I find so much joy with my boys..I've got 4 men in my life now which i sooo love...
Benjy is now 4 yrs, Nabil is 2 1/2 and Ariff is reaching 5mths... it never fails to amaze me that I have 3 kids now...I've learned so much from them...and since I can't conceive anymore, I just can't help "manja-ing" baby Ariff..I will miss the soft cuddles and the addictive scent of my baby...and the most adorable thing is Benjy and Nabil is so devoted to their baby brother...Every morning Nabil will climb into the bed I share with baby Ariff and sing "Bangun pagi, gosok gigi..." to Ariff.

3 boys..u will not need any Marie France or Slim World...ever...so anyone who wants to take up my remaining Marie France sessions, just let me know..I'm thinking of Yoga or Pilates now..wanna join?

4 comments:

Shabbymom said...

Astagaa....c Ariff tu tada muka kamu kan!!!! & c Nabil tumbuh sudah rambutnyaaaa!!!

Val Aziz said...

haahahaaa ntahlah tiga2 pun lain muka...si Nabil refuse to cut his hair

yanti said...

hi val..

soooo cute your boyss.as i told you, one boy pun kapus2 sudah saya, apa lagi 3 boys kan? but the rewards: free 'slimming sessions' plus free 'joyful experiences'.

take care.

lenzaidi said...

Val,
i read through your blog whenever my forefingers could click on.My my, ive gone through all what you are going through now.Raising small kids are indeed labourous and looks like you are always on your toes.Still you manage to have time for your own space, hubby and friends.i woudnt have done what you are doing now.Never neglect your health, before it takes its toll.wish there are more young mums like you to make Sabah advance to a higher scale.Syabas to you.