Sunday, November 30, 2008

Run of the House..

Since this was a busy weekend for hubby and I, we had so little time with the boys. I let them loose out on the lawn and they decorated the little pine tree they like to kill everyday..I decided to humour them this year because almost everyday when we pass by the neighbours and we can see their brightly decorated Christmas trees, Benjy and Nabil will nag me to "make" their own tree.

Green fingers? His Mum is definitely not.

Ariff's 1st walk on the lawn..he rolled and stumbled and had a good time.

Puas hati oredy..
Serious about his tree..

3 comments:

Shabbymom said...

adidihhhhh....c baby irfan pandai bejalan sudahhhhh.....sooooooo cuteeeeee....

yanti said...

3 cute+adorable boys in the house. definitely make the house bergagar!

Val Aziz said...

just ask the neighbours...thay all know my boys name..