Monday, November 17, 2008

Keyholders for Zai

I found these for a new blogger friend who's sister is crazy about Sabah Gong Keyholders..
Zai lemme know which one you want..I happen to notice it when I was waiting for hubby after work..right at the office doorstep..how convenient eh?

Aiya terbalik la pulak..anyways this is the smaller one RM20..

The bigger one is RM25..

Yang 3 serangkai tu RM35, manakala (wah so formal) the 2 serangkai one is RMRM30

I haven't haggled with the price yet, I'll try to get a discount for you after you tell me yang mana satu you nak..ok?

2 comments:

zaitgha said...

" rasa nak sume jer but order for me the 'single gong bigger one' and 'double gongs with flower motives'"

hi Val, sorry for the late reply...a bit bz with the baking nowadays, above was my sis's reply....i hope you will be able to get what she wants and 'poslaju' the item to me and let me know the cost and the charges...

CathJ said...

Wowwww....This stuff is awesome!! May I know where to get this?? :)