Monday, November 17, 2008

The New Kids are back in the Block

The Boy Band of all Boy Bands..the Boy Band that launched a hundred Boy bands..Yes I was one of their fanatics..who wasn't at that time..gawd..everywhere you go their songs will be blaring out of the speakers..

This album I have..the Video I have..the Step I did (wakakakakakak)

I collected the button badges, posters, files, stickers, pictures wakakakakak


Donnie, Danny, Jonathan, Jordan & Joey...OMG look at them then..seriously the hair?..Jordan looked like a transvest...I was a Joey's girl..mcm prumpuan juga dia ni kan..heheh

And this is the reunion of NKOTB..new album featuring collaborations with Pussycat Dolls, Akon and Teddy Riley..I read they still maintain their signature NKOTB sound..I cannot imagine..must go and check it out soon..hmmm can Joey and Jordan do that shrill high pitched falsetto? Will they update their Step-by-Step steps?? heheheh LOL in my heart..bidaknya tu..

15 comments:

theroyalmonkey said...

listen to their song featuring ne yo!! i like..tajuk dia single...not meant for you la...meant for me only!! hahahahah

Val Aziz said...

hahaha mesti ada a song yg ngam for me..nanti gua cari.

Roz Razalli said...

kena beli!!! kena beli... dapatkannya di pasaran... kalau tak beli, not their groupie, LOL!

Me and My Lawa-Lawa said...

val, yg baju tu aku ada email p yahoo kau

Linachu said...

they shouldn't be called new kids anymore bah kan... tua sudah! late 30s bah diorang semua kan...
note to other boy bands..jgn la pakai nama yang ada perkataan boy or kids, etc..the only exception ialah boyz II men :)

@dR3h said...

I'm one of their groupies also!! hehe.. semua pun i ada.. every cassette to file to posters.. hehe.. baju pun ada.. ;p Still love their old songs.. for this new album baru 1 lagu jak perna dengar.. summertime tu memang macam lagu dorang yg dulu2 la.. hehe.. by the way, I agree with kak linut.. tidak ngam sdh panggil new kids.. hehe.. more like old kids sudah hehehehe..

yanti said...

step by step oooo baby..

i'll be oving you foreveeeeerrr (mendayu-dayu)

Val, my hubby sungguh minat dengan NKOTB.

By the way, val, do u know any local band who can play live jazz music for a dinner function? price?

Val Aziz said...

hahaha ya bah... tua bangka suda suma..bidak suda..and FYI EZ, laki ko dulu tu time form 1 dulu balik2 nyanyi (i forgot which one, tapi yg ada suara hi pitch mcm budak blum pecah suara)..ntah sma sepa dia nyanyi tu dulu tpi betul2 mcm prumpuan la suara dia hehehehe..

Jazz Band ada, berapa piece ko mau? Bila?

LaViaP said...

oh no!!! not them again!!!

~aNNa~ said...

masa 1st time dengar, i was like...what la step by step ni. skali suda dengar, jatuh chenta sama ini NKOTB. esp jordan knight.... uhh so jambu!

Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday to you, this is your day, ...this is your day, your dayyyyyy happy birthday to you, to you uuuuoooooo!" hahahaha!!! Gila betul..punya lama suda dorang ni! kalau aku ingat betul, punya la ramai pelajar perempuan sbps terpikat sama dorang ni; sampai beg, buku, pensel box, meja di kelas, semua ada gambar NKOTB! memang hebat masa tu dorang

yanti said...

val, need your number la to discuss.

email me at izyanti(at)ums.edu.my

bila? 15 Dec. my boss suruh survey2entertainment for the nite. by the way, it is a conference welcoming dinner.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

"Step by step (ooo baby) gonna get to you gurl..."..Mak oii Val, I was crazy over Jordan Knight..

Val Aziz said...

hahahaha memang ramai yg jadi Jordan's girl dulu..madly fall in love heads over heels!!

duapulolapansen said...

omg...they're back?!!