Sunday, November 30, 2008

I want the Red Beemer!!

Saturday night..was at the much anticipated launching of Auto Bavaria KK. It was a 3-days affair with the 1st day being the official opening with Ministers and VVIPs, 2nd day was for Corporate and 3rd day for Test Drive.

I like the stark white-ness of the interior..done intentionally to avoid any distractions to the focus..the Cars.

The Corporate Flower..White Lilies (the exact name not sure)..

My heart skipped several beats when I saw this..I want!!

Dinner was catered by Le Meridien KK..

I loooove this..bolehlah kasi alas perut my cravings for Mexican food..

The face of Le Meridien heheheh jgn marah ye Mizz N..for those who wants to know..she's YoungSingleandAvailable.

Faces of Friends..
Grace Ajon & Tanty

Safarina Wasli

Uniq & Wilson Alex

Shahnida, Raymond, Safarina, My Hubby and Shirley

6 comments:

Roz Razalli said...

u can have that, but must make sure accompanied by that driving license first... hehhehe...

Val Aziz said...

wakakakakak some1 has been paying attention..

LaViaP said...

eh. the guy next to that red 3-series mcm ur x-bf la HAHAHAHAH. driving license bila dong?

Val Aziz said...

Coming!! coming!! mau tanam semangat dulu ni..

Shabbymom said...

wahhh....sexy lah u!!!!....love the color....dress kah tu?...kasi gambar full bahhhh

Val Aziz said...

ya ba dress yg last minit p bili..blue colorr it is..shylah mau simpan gambar full..muskular btul heheheh