Sunday, November 2, 2008

The more we get together...

It's been almost a whole week of silence..wasn't feeling inspired. But I enjoyed visiting my regular blogger friends..more to updating on FB and reuniting with old chums. On the other hand I experienced a roller coaster ride of emotional turbulance. It's over 11 months since I've given birth so it couldn't be post-partum depression..I don't know what to call it. Just feel like screaming on top of my lungs, drop everything and just do nothing. Whoever said life is tough must have made an understatement..but to take it on the positive side, that just makes your life a whole lot more interesting eh?? Be a stronger person??? I sure hope so. Be wiser? I'd love that. Be the bigger fool? Palis-palis.. AND I found some strength while visiting U.Lee, Whimsy and Ida. It's ironic that when I was in the blues (aisehmen) encouragement came at the oddest time and funniest place. I need to get away to a different land..recharge is crucial.

The weekend was lovely..my eldest son had his grand year end concert and being a born performer, he was naturally selected to present a sing & dance show (hence the blog title). Next year is his 1st year in kindergarten. He sure looked dashing. He's in the middle with the pointy hair looking so confident..specially requested coz he wanted to look nice.

Got backstage shots somemore lehhh...

A good friend dropped by and gave us bundles of pandan coconut, durians and brinjals..heheh i know the last item doesn't fit the picture right? But watever lahh..i think it is one of the more versatile veges around..taste deliscious however you cook it. Can't get enough of the kelapa pandan though. Reminds me of my preggy days when I must have it almost everyday at whatever the cost..it's really expensive, the cheapest I found was at Ocean Seafood Restaurant selling at RM7 each!

9 comments:

fabmom said...

he does look dashing..
feel depressed? maybe u need a gud long holiday..

whimsical said...

uiii punya kaya kamu dengan kelapa.hahahahahahahaha.P/s cute si dancer.

Val Aziz said...

sekelip mata sja abis aing kelapa tu..penat2 sja dikupak.

a long holiday..........sighhh...

Shabbymom said...

ya ohhh...punya handsome ur son!!!

pigi lah ambil cuti panjang!!!!

Anonymous said...

eiii that picturesque view.. mana tu?? I'm proud of my hensem nephew.

Val Aziz said...

that picturesque view is supposedly the home of Tiger Woods..

this morning i went up to his teacher and asked for his concert pics (parents weren't allowed taking shots in front of the stage) then she said "Mau nari lagi satu kali baru ada gamba".

lenzaidi said...

Val,
post partum depression doesnt necessarily hit you immediately after birth while its so in the book.You may be suffering from delay post partum depression lol be very scared.
Tak de lah.You need a rest,this pang of remorse needs a proper rest amounting to an island escape with Shanaz and no babies along ;-)

Perhaps you have to go through some life/stock taking.Remove whats unimportant and start prioritise your needs above others.

Its kinda long and complex situation but i really hope you take things easy for a start.This is the most likely turning point for most Career woman when they cant juggle no more.
Take care hey.

Val Aziz said...

Aduhai Mck Len..I just couldn't voice it out, If i express it nanti jadi lain pulak..I'll feel guilty, I won't get the reaction that I'd hope for, kasi pendek cerita bercelaru lah bah..Yoga sounds good right now..vacation tu kena postpone dulu lah huhuhuuu

lenzaidi said...

Ya lah you dont express to anyone, most likely they would not understand you.You got to speak up to someone you can look up to. Bringing up children can take tool in your health and being.We provide too much and too little space and time for us.Get your space and life.
I dont think thats too hard to do ?
cheers bah.