Tuesday, October 7, 2008

While waiting for Raya....

Went browsing at 1B for baby shoes..and I saw this! It's the little girl's version of Whimsy's RL classic pumps. Terus I teringatkan dear Whimsy.

And this is the day before Raya and I'm still waiting for my tailor-made baju kurung. The tailor had me waiting for 1 hour at the Hyatt lobby. When I finally saw it, was not exactly as I have asked for and not happy with the handiwork..so that's the last time she's gonna see me lah.


Didn't get lucky at 1B so I checked out Parkson and I found these adorable gems..alas no size for Ariff..


And after all the sweat and stress of preparing for Raya..one needs their calcium dose..maybe next u see me I'll be doing stunts ala Michelle Yeoh heheh

2 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

haiyaaaaaaaakkkkkk....gedebuk gedebak...hah...tu gajah michelle yeoh mari...hahahahhaha...

ur kids really had fun...

ngam juga ko kasi simpan dalam blog...who knows they will take time to read thru ur blog. i hope my kids will too.

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

heheheh i tink i nid dis too!!!!selamat hari raya!!!