Monday, October 13, 2008

The Mary Poppins Bag Tag

I fancified the Tag title coz what I know is beg org pompuan ni memang mcm Mary Poppins'..mcm-mcm adaaa. OK Herda, I owe u this long overdue tag..I have several office bag that I like to change to match my outfit of the day..but currently I use this one more often..

Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.
I'm all alone in my cubicle..now's the best time..

i. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.


This little brown bag I got from Mum, who bought it when she went to Bandung..

ii. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
TADAA!!!!

iii. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag. (Clockwise)

1. My CD make up pouch.. beauty essentials eg; mascara, blusher + brush, lipsticks & glosses, eyeliner, lipliner.

2. Salary slips..

3. Parkson contest form to redeem segala kuali import..

4. Black hair clip/clasp watever they call it nowadays..

5. DSC appointment card

6. Biz card holder

7. Thumb drive

8. Chomel necklace pouch with no necklace inside..

9. Eyeshadow

10. My son's angpow

11. BLack tiny hairclip

12. Dangling earrings..incase after work I'll go somewhere and want to spice up my do..I found out 1 earring missing..

13. Some pins..hair pin, multipurpose pin, brooch.

14. Turqoise choker

15. Rubber band..dono how it got in.

16. Guido the Forklift..in case my kid got restless and this will keep him occupied..I hope.

17. Lucidol Hair Wax

18. Purse with many many more stuff in it..cards, IC, RM, slips, receipts, sim card, Handiplast, gambar passport, toothpicks.

19. My Milo Mocha drink..

20. 3 batang pen..

21. My Nokia which took this pic..

22. and some papers brochure, letter and a piece of paper from tourism m'sia.



iv. Answer these questions :

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Purse of course la kan..and also my HP.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
It's embarrasing and I won't show it to y'all hehehe

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
It has to be the multipurpose pin.

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Nope I'm a good girl..the only illegal thing that I may own won't fit this bag anywayss..

Okay now I wan't to know what treasures does Dr. Anna Farazillah's and Kak Linut's bag holds...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i carry a back pack to work =) does that count???

Val Aziz said...

hah ngam la more interesting...silakan...

Linachu said...

aiyaa mau juga ka val?
my handbag is a mess! that's why i've been avoiding this tag...spiji and herda pun ada tag sia! i'll need to tidy it up first hehe

Val Aziz said...

inda payah tidy up...kasi tunggang sja..heheheh

Anies Azeera said...

...uh banyaknya earrings dalam bag. But I like.. dangling-dangling lagi.

Just plain Sharon said...

wah so bersih oh our bag...mine is like sampah!

fabmom said...

i like the purse

Val Aziz said...

Shar..not enuf space for additional sampah..my oversize bag byk sampah..

Anies..itu suma just in case punya hal..heheh..kaki jalan kan.

Fabmom..purse yg itam tu?? season berabis suda..

lenzaidi said...

Val,
someone said when you open up whats inside your bag you are actually baring your soul.;-)

I cant imagine Val ,whats inside my bag as my hubby once pass this remark...ular jak tak ada dalam bag ni hahah.

Another friend whos also giler handbag,admitted to buy most branded bags but the one on sale.She somehow prefers to buy small branded handbag as to avoid keeping everything in one bag.

I dont remember any particular liking in the bags i bought because i buy hangbags as i just fancy one.

If Val is having a bigger handbag ,watch out for Nabil's botol susu inside haha.

cheers bah.