Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just pics that whisper a thousand stories..

At Aunt Saidah's and Uncle Jamal's house..jamming session. This is Benjy's first "involvement" in playing an instrument..


Ariff has started to climb the stairs..extra anxiety for me. Now I need extra pairs of eyes at the back of my head..


All I want for Raya is my two front teeth...


Nothing more refreshing after a hot sticky day than a cold bath!


Caught in a keropok jar..

Even the "budak besar" couldn't help but to dig into this delight!


Conked out..


Happy 3rd Birthday Nabil Rayyan..

8 comments:

yanti said...

val..you are a superwoman!!maintain vogue pakai baju raya time kasi mandi anak.:)

Val Aziz said...

astagaaaaa buruk suda baju Raya baru ku even before the clock strikes 12noon..

Anies Azeera said...

..aduiiii.. comelnya c Ariff. Hugs for him.

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wish to Nabil!! Big hugs & kisses from us all, aunty Gail, uncle Samir, cuz Celina & William.

Shabbymom said...

cute betul oh kan c Ariff tu...

Happy Birthday Nabil....welwel...baju polo c Nabil tu kan macam sama ohh sama baju c sofea....

fabmom said...

cute sekali Ariff !!

Val Aziz said...

TqTq from Ariff..dia memang rollie pollie ollie jolly baby..

Kak Sri..sejibik ka? beli d wisma.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

i love the pic masa u kasi mandi ur kids. I sudah lama tak kasi mandi my kids, i rely on my maid..kekadang rasa guilty juga bah, but i keje penatlah so tak larat..