Monday, October 20, 2008

Tahan Hujan..

Last weekend saw the four of us checking out the new Toys'R'Us and Mothercare store opening.
Located at 1B. The price is a few ringgits more expensive than in the West Msia branches..even Parkson is cheaper..I'm talking about boys toys here ah..we went pass the many many pink coloured toys and aisles..end up we only bought Ribena drinks there..even that is mahal dari kedai biasa..

The Big Boyz Toyz showcase..saw Lotus, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Beamers, Benzs, ermm the others I didn't care much to notice heheh..but I expected more hoohah..more excitement and "toyz for big boyz" other than cars but nada..it's just the cars that we can't touch because it was barred with ropes and these lovely girls sitting on top..poor them..I'm sure they're hating every moment of being ogled at senseless..

This is the new Kids Avenue store..heaven for my boys..it's at KK Times Square and right next door to Mothercare..seeing all the chantique stuff made me wanna have another baby wahahahah..

Today is the belated celebration for Sabah's Malaysia Day..everything has already been set up at Padang Merdeka and look at the dark storm cloud looming..it's pregnant with heavy rain..sure downpour..but only trickled..which made me say out loud..do you think they got "someone" to "tahan hujan"?..and true enough it didn't rain until midnight I think..they even had fireworks going off..so you saw the clouds right??

12 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

it rained in Penampang. Perhaps the "penahan hujan" blew his might to our district. Hehehhe...

Val Aziz said...

he huffed and he puffed...

Linachu said...

sooo brave to bring ur kids to those toy stores! heee...
very nice kan the new kids ave and mothercare store :)

Val Aziz said...

me boys r ok..they will pegang n toy w the toys s long s they want bt won't demand..unless they fall in love wit it..but too many toys sampai rambang mata n they can't choose wat they want..so we're safe.

LaViaP said...

toys yg atas kreta tu buli beli ka?

Val Aziz said...

ok ba kalu ko

lenzaidi said...

People,
Its been rare scorching hot in the mid afternoon in KL for the last weeks, and followed by expected heavy downpours in the evening.A blessing for a good night sleep.lol

While writing in Val's, a heavily and dark pregnant clouds moving towards KLCC and my place.I could feel cold air breeze blowing into my apartment .Lapar nasi jadinya.
cheers Val.

LaViaP said...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I've tagged your blog to mine. For more info visit my blog ;o)

Val Aziz said...

Oh yes..apa lagi kan kalu cuaca mendung sejuk2 is the best time for some hot grubs and snuggle in with a good book!

Val Aziz said...

Pai..mana bah blog ko ni..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Val,

Toys are very expensive nowadays, especially boys' toys. I imaginelah, I ada 4 kids (2 girls and 2 boys), bila beli sorang, kena beli yang lain..pokai ba mcm ni..

Lee said...

Hi Val Aziz, I sure love that red Ferrari. The girls all look tired, no smiles.
How you doin? Hope this finds you well. Have a nice day, Lee.