Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by HRH

A picture of you at the most unique environmentObviously unique because this is only once in a lifetime but the most weird feeling of all was I didn't know what to do with my facial expression. The orang tua said don't smile or sengih-sengih but I wanted to smile so bad because I felt so happy..so most of my nikah pics I got a confused and consious look on my face.

A picture that means a lot to youMy engagement day in March 2002 and the only pic with my parents that I have in possession right now. The bedroom I tumpang my beloved 1st cousin the late Dg. Zuraizah and it was not long after her wedding, still in the wedding decor. I came out of the salon with my hair done 30mins before the my fiance entourage arrived. I was so nervous I couldn't draw a straight line so my good friend Tashi did my make up. Thats mad rush.

A picture of you with some toys or cute stuffWith Amir Yussof at KK Jazz Festival at 1B, the roof leaked, the floor vibrated too strong for my peace of mind and we didn't pay entrance hahahah..

A picture of you in white shirtSetting up our event..still fat wohhhhh..this was the day the gas price went up drastically and allegedly the gas stations will not accept credit card pymts and the people of KK freaked out causing imcomprehensible traffic jam everywhere and the gas stations ran out of gas.

Sharon you're IT!!

1 comment:

Just plain Sharon said...

oh me oh my oh me oh my....