Monday, February 23, 2009

Blame it on the rain..

I had a great weekend…because I get to nap in while it was pouring outside! Can you imagine the cool air, gloomy clouds and sound of the falling rain hitting your rooftop?? The best time to nap, ever! Everything in the house seems like in a sleepy mode. The chores can wait. Everybody napped. And we woke up, the rain has stopped and the grass are ever so green and still wet, the air was so fresh and I felt soooooo lazy hahaha not a good sign.

We began our weekend with a Wan Wan tom yam and fish soup breakfast on Saturday, then later in the evening brought the kids to 1B amusement centre to indulge them. He's a hearty eater..
He wants to play everything..


Sunday, I dragged everyone (which translates to us with our 3 boys) to the City Day Regatta at Kinabalu Yacht Club but we weren’t sure whether we were too late or too early. So the boys kicked some sand, took pics with the sail boats and then we went home. Little did I know my cousin took part and won (felt like hitting my forehead). Communication breakdown.
Ms. Tania Beverly William..this was her 1st competition and she WON! I wonder why the gloomy face?

6 comments:

LaViaP said...

kazen c shahnaz pula menang treasure hunt on d same day, 13th place la.

Val Aziz said...

hah? sepa?

LaViaP said...

c halimah, ada gambar dia dalam FB tu

The Explorer said...

Aiseh! The regatta la ni yg I tot of going!!! It kept on wondering 'what was that thing on the weekend' I tot of going - ingat mo do some photo taking.. Oh well.. I too was enjoying the 'rainy day' nap with my two girls.. BLISS!

Val Aziz said...

That's the word...BLISSSSS...

Memang ramai photographers la clicking sana sini itu time..but none yg sia kanal..kalu ko ada bulih kami jadi model free.

Just plain Sharon said...

gloomy face? penat kali dia tu...atau pun baru dia mau smile trus kena snap gambar..