Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick


My CNY holidays was a disaster. The Friday before I caught viral fever which left me totally conked out and weak for 3 days. Chills, cough, flu, headache, semput, lemas, the works. I slept separated from my baby to avoid him getting the virus but poor Ariff and Nabil caught it anyway. Our CNY eve family dinner, I was feeling a bit better after seeing the doctor that morning. Though I couldn't truly enjoy the feast, I enjoyed the company. This was the sickest condition I've been in a long time. Dibungkus from head to toe and wrapped in blanket.
CNY Day 1 the family went to the National Park for 1 night. The 4WD that we drove in made me car sick. And the 2 storey chalets made me even pening with chasing the kids up and down. Nabil was in his high fever. The two days we were there it rained. I had my heaviest menses then. Haven't exactly recovered from my fever. And the going home trip was worst as I had headache. Hubby gave me Novomin so that I can rest the whole journey and it really knocked me out cold. I was totally in la la land. I felt lethargic hours after that.
Susah semua orang if the mother gets sick, semua pun kucar kacir. And a mother can't get the day off even when she's sick. Actually I'm still feeling dizzy and nauseous until today. This is why the long silence of entries.

4 comments:

Shabbymom said...

alllahhhh....kesian....bah get well soon ok.....the kids need uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

fabmom said...

get better soon!

Val Aziz said...

hello hello thanks all..

Just plain Sharon said...

I totally agree on your statement about if a mother gets sick semua kucar-kacir...100% agree on that. Kasian you sick during the CNY kan. Ur hubby mesti bingung skijap tu mengurus anak2.