Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OBS Teaser..


I'm back from the jungle..I think I've lost some kilos and inches and a shoe..brought back some scratches and asthma attack. This particular shoe just saw daylight after 5 years in the closet heheheh. We haven't even began our 1st activity when the left sole flipped open..dang! After the icebreaker, the right sole gave way..double whammy..have to make do la until afternoon when my bro send me an extra pair..

More updates and pics coming up soon..stay tuned!

3 comments:

Shabbymom said...

wakakahhh!!!!!...lucu nya!!!!

The Explorer said...

Nah! And I thought this phenomenon only occurs to my footie boots!! Ko pun kana juga... hahahaa.. ada slippers spare?

Val Aziz said...

macam2 sa pakai utk damage control while waiting for my rescue..pakai daun kelapa lah, benang suar dalam sepa ntah yg sa jumpa pun ada. Ada juga spare sandals but we had to wear shoes for that moment.