Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I just don't want to hear it anymore

Sometimes work can be really frustrating, especially when I have put so much effort in organizing (higher up instructions), made sacrifices (weekend with family and expenses incurred to accommodate, arguements with the other half, hardship at many peoples' cost) just to show commitment to the company...and then the higher up decides not to go...and made allowances for the others to follow suit with lame reasons like sis-in-law's wedding, heading the rombongan meminang of a relative, Uni registration in KL (seriously?), sons' circumsition. I don't blame those who have no desire to participate because frankly, almost everyone feels the same.

In the first place it wasn't the staff who wants this but the bigger boss(es?). And then when the time comes, they bail. How can a leader be so irresponsible? Can that person be called a leader having this as an example? After almost all tactics used to try and get him to come, all that was said was "Don't cry and weep for those who doesn't want" something like that lah...So many things went through my mind at that exact moment..If the leader show his commitment and support, naturally his followers will gladly commit.

I'm deeply dissappointed. And I cannot take anymore excuses that started to come my way just to excuse themselves anymore. Because I know it is very hard for me to go to this programme (leaving my commitment at home) and I know that those who have confirmed will be making sacrifices in their own way too.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

well, it's hard when u the one yg dipertanggunjwbkn to organize and make sure everybody attend the course ... actually, dr diri msg2 the commitment is ... klau blh semua org tk nk pegi .. kn?

Val Aziz said...

hmm ya la Bobby..bukan kita yg minta kan..dia yg suruh tapi dia jg yg inda ikut..if we don go, kita yg kena bilang indada komitmen, bt if dia...akun lagi pigi merimbas.