Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding...

So many wedding invitations I received for this weekend, especially this year's most popular date 08-08-2008. Alas I could not attend, hubby not back yet and I just do not have the energy to bring all my 3 Brady-bunch. Baby Ariff was not feeling very well anyways. A kenduri arwah to attend plus our car need to change battery so, *sigh* however I would so enjoy going to these weddings, I have to pass. Thinking about wedding, last night was flipping through some old albums and I want to share with you some very special moments..

Sharon Austin Spiji + Cornelius Boyd Tahing..28th December, 2001. Yours truly was still Young Single but not Available..group photo with Gayana colleagues

Norsatryani Zaini + Jali (sori don't know full name and forgot the wedding date)..pic taken with high school mates..dono why la must take separate girl boy photo..I tink suda kena brainwashed masa hostel years dulu kan, seatings were always separated by gender..


Yours truly was the "flower girl" at a very unique mix marriage at a temple in KL. That's Gail's sexy back in green sari.

Ehemm saat yang paling penting and heart thumping in my life. 3rd May 2003, Kg. Takis Papar.

10 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

How sweet of you to remember my wedding date...thanks for sharing dearie. Mirah mirah oOOoo...

Val Aziz said...

Very merah ye Mak Ngah..my fav colour. Mcm bulih jadi kek patung barbie doll oh eheheh..

@dR3h said...

ya bah sharon.. ko punya baju so cantik oo.. It looks almost like mine but mine is in velvet green color.. hehe.. val.. i love the last picture of this post.. so cantik..

Just plain Sharon said...

herda: i told val the same thing...itu warna putih memantul bah..

Val Aziz said...

ee must be really gorgeous ah velvet green..cuba kasi post dulu bah..mcm ghostly glow plaks the last pic.

Shabbymom said...

wow Sharon...u look like a princess...so sweet!!

welwel...mimang lawa tu gambar yang last tu!!!....

& u look gorgeous pakai tu sari bah!!!!

Val Aziz said...

ui that time boleh la pakai abs showing sari..sekarang tekeluar2 itu lunok. Si sharon mcm anak patung kan.

Just plain Sharon said...

shabbymom: Yeee...malu sia...hahahhaha...can i be the princess doll for your daughter's cake. Takazut nanti anak ko kan. basar juga ni doll itu cake di siring skit ja. ahahhahahaha...

val: adakah anak patung...hehhehe

Val Aziz said...

*me bowing down malu-malu gazing into a bouquet of flowers* wink wink Just Plain Sharon..

Just plain Sharon said...

val, please dun remind me of that pose!!!!!!