Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kreative Blogger Award



First of all I would like to say thank you to my parents especially my Mum and Dad *batting eyelashes* ..to all my Blogger friends out there without you I will still be Hesitant..Herda my friend thanks for nominating moi..Last but not least I wish for World Peace. Thank you..*eyes glistening with happy tears* *walking away and waving like a beauty pageant*

And the next Kreative Award goes to..
Sharon Spiji
Shabbychic Mom
U.Lee
Gail Michele
Mizal

Now dear nominees..kindly return this favour to any worthy blogger deserving of this prestigious award. Just link the name of the person who nominated you and put links to ur nominees as well.

3 comments:

@dR3h said...

*clap clap clap* Bravo!! Bravo!! haha..

Just plain Sharon said...

i am so flattered! tq woman!

Unknown said...

Ohhh thank you, terima kasi, and kotohuadan!! And congratulations to you too!!