Friday, May 23, 2008

Ruangan Lepas Geram


No matter how skinny women are, they still say they're fat. Is that mintapuji or just their insecurities? When I used to be much much skinny, I wished I was fleshier..now that I'm already fleshy (more on unwanted parts) I'm frantic on losing these fat. But then again I'm not over-obsessing myself..better enjoy good food n stay healthy than be rod thin again.
On the other hand..men..they always think they look so dashing and handsome, mcm sja petik sekali 10 yang datang..beriya-iya komen pasal pompuan but never look in the mirror..this is the universal case of older men chasing after mini skirts..mid-life crisis? The chain reaction is more insecure women getting jabs on their faces, lipo, nips n tucks..how they are so prepared to endure pain just to make themselves beautiful in their partner's eyes. This is an epidemic.

2 comments:

whimsical said...

heheheheeh wah, marah nampak si makcik fashionista ni hehehehheeheh.ditujukan kepada sesiapa ke ni hehehehhehe.val, tumbuk ja lelaki-lekai gatalan yg mulut laser tu....

Val Aziz said...

Huh adalah tu manusia yg bikin gerigitan yg mengganggu ketenteraman. Suda sia sound.