Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nabil's 1st Haircut

That's Benjy giving his thumbs up..

It's almost natural that the 1st haircut will always be done by your immediate family member. When I was a lil girl, I wasn't allowed to have hair length past my shoulders, mum said students should not sport long hair..hemmm So my hair is subject to the creative works of my aunts lah..layered, bob, boy cut and luckily they didn't experiment the Poodle perm! I used to enjoy it when they tochang my hair in different styles. Now its my turn to play hairstylist hahaha..sumpak pun apa boleh dorang buat kan..muahahaha..i particularly like the 'Nicholas' of 8 is Enough haircut yg mcm mushroom tu. Nantilah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know what, i cut Liam's hair using Samir's clipper. It's so easy to use.. but bcos this boy of mine mcm cacing.. so the hair end up mcm kena gigit tikus. Celina's bang pun i use clipper also.. very handy.

Val Aziz said...

Seriously i can't imagine this magic clipper..