Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tak Gol Tak Bergincu




Some mother's were wined and dined, some mother's went for pampering session, but these mother's went to sweat it out at the Suria Futsal Arena whoohoo!! It was SEDCO Group sports carnival and we kicked off the event with men and women futsal tourny. I ni jadi reserve jer..tapi sempat jugalah tendang-tendang skit for half a match hahahah..itu pun cramp suda my paha. Shar..after all my busy-ness is done I will definitely join u for the afternoon sweat sessions okay! BTW our team won 2nd place...boleh tahan our players.

Oh but my mother's day tak habis cerita lagi...since that night got kenduri at cousin's place and I was bone tired, I just rested at home and ordered pizza at 7.35pm. Sempat lagi hubby balik from kenduri and tapau some food for me, my pizza haven't arrive. It finally arrived at 9.15pm! Spoilt my day. And they didn't apply the free pizza if late delivery policy..sanggup bah dorang bawa balik itu pizzas! it was supposed to take them 45 min from order time to reach the customer. My house from the nearest Pizza Hut is just 5 min drive away. Tak tensen ke dibuatnye. Nasib baiklah I sudah makan, perut pun suda kenyang and I was in a good mood.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pizza sux! Should try Domino's :) Eh ada ka domino's in KK? sorry ar..sia inda tau ni..."malu"

Just plain Sharon said...

mei yu dominos in kk lah mel...! Pizzahut punya service SUX big time!

Val, waiting for my partner to enrol anytime ya.

Just plain Sharon said...

babe, pasal korang ndak bergincu lah kamu ndak da gol masuk..hehehhe...

Val Aziz said...

ehem excuuuusey moi..we won 2nd place..aku jer yg tak de score any goal. tukang kasi kacau kacau bola jer..

Val Aziz said...

My only wish is they apply the FOC policy mcm dlm cerita spiderman tu.

Val Aziz said...

oh btw, i made an email complaint to PizzaHut and they have investigated my case and called to apologize and delivered a complimentary pizza.