Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kodak moments..

Since the long blog silence, banyak saat-saat kegembiraan yang tidak sempat I pen down. These pictorial will tell you the story..
My musically inclined son, they will run around and try to play every music instrument tat thay can get their hands on whenever we visit my in-laws..actually all of them are very talented in music..maybe they'll form a band someday.


I was craving for my Chicken & Beef Fajitas and Buffalo Wings..a must have everytime I see Chilli's or HRC or TGIF.

I lost count on which weekend was it that we went to the zoo. All of us tremendously enjoyed and the boys were so excited with to see the live animals.

Up until we reach the Proboscis Monkeys when they put up an X-rated show for the visitors, had an awkward time explaining te kids. Nabil was banging on the glass panel and suddenly one of the alpha male jumped and shooked the jaringan so vigorously and violently sampai semua org terkejut and lari jauh2..
Poor Nabil was so traumatized sampai terus demam..Sampai ke akhir hayat dia akan ingat the Big Nosed Monkey.

5 comments:

yanti said...

adui val,, kesian your son. trauma terus. punya panas zoo itu.

Val Aziz said...

Oh yess Dan, I try to discourage them to be glued to the idiot box. Especially video games. My boys are more tuned into CCR, Elvis, Santana etc..

Yanti I think by the time we left the zoo, my shirt was less stretched across the you know where.. heheh

Ijam Shadan said...

Buleh jadi future Jonas Brothers lah your boys..atau paling2 kurang pun jd mcm KRU sja la :)

msLabadin said...

sy baru mo comment tat ur sons can be mcm The Hansons skali terbaca pula Ijam's comment... have to agree with her :)

Val Aziz said...

Jgn sja dorang gantung CD di leher and pakai track suit warna pink.