Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tornado weekend

Hubby & mum was away last weekend so I braced myself for another tornado weekend with my boys. Saturday sent Ariff to the nursery so only two of my rascals stayed at home with me until 6pm. During the lull before the storm, I became wonderwoman. Masak, cuci & jemur kain, sweeping, mopping, cuci kasut sekolah budak, feed the boys, put them to nap, clean the bathroom, kemas rumah, masak again...come 6pm go fetch my little one. In between the day I had a little adventure of my own with the two cars sitting at my lawn heheh..won't divulge that info for fear of my "safety".

Sunday they woke up super early when I was just at the best part in dreamland and sure enough, they worked me out better than a personal trainer (vocal training included). Tiada peluang this poor mummy mau take a deep breath, baru ja lepas my scrumptious lunch, they all woke up from their nap. So I decided to let them release all their energy full blast..kasi tunggang langgang lah the house sepuas hati mereka, petang kasi release them out to the wild biar sampai habis battery. Then by 8pm they were once again my peaceful angels dozing off.

This was them playing peacefully.
I lost count on how many times I made them pick up their toys.

My energy booster lunch muahahaha..ikan masin, jeruk bambangan, ikan goreng & nasi puti panas panas!!

10 comments:

fabmom said...

mmm....jeruk bambangan...lama sudah nda merasa..

Val Aziz said...

tinggi tu nasi atas pinggan hehehe tapi hari tu sia kurang sambal belacan lagi bah..lada padi pun habis kena ngap burung.

Just plain Sharon said...

val, ya lah ambik lesen cepat2...bikin panas ja tinguk keta duduk2 santai2 di rumah.

Tapi yang sia extra heran kan, ko bilang kasi tunggang terbalik tu rumah tapi kan tu pasu besar tiga di belakang heroes ko ndak pula pecah kan.

Tapi kan yang paling last punya picture tu yang best semua makanan kampung. Punya enjoy!

theroyalmonkey said...

valerie!!!!!!!!! punya sedap itu bambangan!!!

Anonymous said...

Aii.. pandai juga ko makan bambangan?? hhehehehe..
The boys seems to have great time!! And i do agree with sharon.. ambik la tu driving license.

LaViaP said...

val val val... dari mula kenal kau sampai lah shahnaz berpeluang bawa balik beemer, kau masih lagi belum ambil lesen? tsk tsk tsk.... tapi tu bambangan bah. kasi sja bambangan, belacan, cili padi sama nasi, yg lain2 nda payah sudah kalau sya hahaha

Val Aziz said...

ya ya ya sa akan meneruskan usaha murni mo ambil lesen..balik2 bunting ja dulu inda sempat mo exam jpj bah..

slurpp..

Anonymous said...

arrrrr..... i want ikan masin....and bambangan!!!

Val Aziz said...

hahahahahah selamat makan

lenzaidi said...

I remember when shanaz,gi and ja were small.Your MIL had quite a handful raising them all at one go just as what you are doing now with your three. looking back old time i think your three are the replicas of shanaz,gi and ja.Take care Val.