Friday, April 3, 2009

Dreaming of food

A little treasure that I found on my last trip to KL, this branch is located at Mid Valley 1st floor...thank God I found you!

The Pai Tee is so fresh
Oh my God this is Char Kuey Tiaw heaven
RM7.50 rojak, I don't mind paying twice the price. I just wish it could've lasted longer. Hubby & I gobbled it up in no time.
Assam Laksa...aiyoyooooooo can't talk oredy..slurp.
My Perfect Cendol! Died and gone to heaven..Have a great weekend hunting for good food y'alls..and don't forget to let me know! **slurp slurp**

3 comments:

@dR3h said...

i love the assam laksa & char kuew tiaw too... memang sedapppppppppp.. ad satu branch lg d starhill (kalau blum tutup la)

~aNNa~ said...

and yerp the cendol damn good. even compare to madam kwan pun still LPC lebih heaven!

Just plain Sharon said...

aduiii.....ini bihis mau kuar tinguk tu momom semua...