Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frocks & Frills..

I'm so in love...love at first sight...my heart is beating fast and butterflies are fluttering in my belly...goosebumps all over...somebody please get me these!!!
Pretty silk ruffles to accentuate your every movement..would make any girl feel oh so feminine...perfect party and casual dress...aiyah wear for gong xi fa chai party oso can one.
Classic off-white with lace details...reminds me of Balinese Lace and English Tea House...
So chic don't you think..sleek and sexy..love lace. And the best thing is it comes in 2-piece so you'll get more mileage.

Oriental Chic...looks like a modern-ised cheongsam to me...clean lines with romantic lace details.

7 comments:

Just plain Sharon said...

lawa baju...mana entry for the young girls with stick? hehehhe..

fabmom said...

the ruffled dress is so you..gorgeous..
ermm..sapa model d patung ke3 tu? the designer?

Kim κΉ€ said...

baju lawa...i wish i can wear that...ko tu ok tu..saya ni..huhu jauh2 la skrg...hahahahahha....

Anies Azeera said...

Val nice ... nice ... I like the 3rd. one.

Val Aziz said...

I dono who's the guy..i grabbed this pic from the web..the shop is in PJ...uwaaaah!!

Tq tq Kim & Fabmom..

Anies..I can't choose..

AzeanZea said...

che,lawa gila the shop...and baju pun blh tahan lawa jua..harga pun mesti cantik..hehee

Val Aziz said...

Nong..aku inda paduli sudah berapa harga kalu suda love at 1st sight mcm ni..