Monday, January 12, 2009

Dream Lover Tag by HRH Idzrona

Need I say more..
Love the hair and the eyes..he's the ultimate Prince Charming
Smooth, suave, tall dark and damn he's so handsome
You'll drown in his eyes and smoky looks..
Broody Mr. Tough Guy..just don't smile okay..
My long time crush..no one else in this country can be so Regally Dashing as my Prince
He's so cute! I've met and taken pic with him. since I couldn't find a photo of him alone, and since I admire his wife so much..so okay lah this pic will do
Tall, dark, handsome and super gentleman
He drives fast, he looks hot, and it doens't go over his head. He made it look like just another day on the job and I'm just a regular guy. Cair siut..(ehemm mcm ada iras my laki plak hehehe ada darah pakistan ka si Lewis ni ah?)
Whimsi, Fabmom, Shabbymom, The Partime Guitarist, Plain Sharon, Hawk I'm tagging you..I know la u ol bz but it's good to layan your fantasy once in a stressful while..

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Val, ha ha, you sure know how to pick them, all drop dead hunks too.
As for me, I have always like Incik Sean Connery as James Bond.
The new Bond looks like a hooligan! Sean Connery is real suave and that killer looks and the way he treats his women, ha ha. "Bond....James Bond".
You have fun Val, best regards and have a nice day, Lee.

ps, does your writing have a lot of loops in your 'y' and 'g's'? Pop over.

Val Aziz said...

Hi Uncle Lee..the latest Bond is totally out of the Bonds before him kan? More like an action figure than a cool spy.

@dR3h said...

got tag for you in my blog :D

whimsical said...

hehe nanti i buat ya